Free Resources for You & Your Team
Free Frontline Training
Available to IPMI members for free, registration cost $35 per non-member attendee.
Join us for live frontline training. Register for one of them, or all of them. Free to IPMI members, registration required. Get the full schedule here.
Open to all industry professionals; IPMI members post position listings for free. Non members may post for a fee. Join or renew here.
IPMI members post openings in the Career Center free. Share your position listings here. Posts are shared on social media and in the IPMI Leader.
Connect with Your Peers: Free Online Shoptalks
Open to all industry professionals unless otherwise indicated.
Free live online Shoptalks address critical trends and issues our community is facing now.
Free Transitional Memberships
Available to industry professionals facing job loss.
We are offering free, transitional memberships to individuals facing temporary or permanent job loss to share resources, and connections. Contact us today.
Our Online Community, Forum
Open to IPMI members.
Jump into the Forum. This is your members-only community - share your resources, ask for advice and expertise, and stay connected.
IPMI's Roadmap to Recovery Initiative Update and Resources
Available to all industry professionals.
IPMI's Roadmap to Recovery offers industry-specific resources and research:
- March 2021: Roadmap to Recovery Municipal Update and Resources.
- January 2021: Roadmap to Recovery, University Planning, Strategies, and Benchmarking for 2021. Be sure to check out the video links at the end of the document.
- October 2020: This special edition capturing the latest on the parking, transportation, and mobility industry’s response to the COVID-19 crisis. Read the online version with live links here.
COVID-19 Information Clearinghouse
Open to all IPMI members and industry professionals - Share your resources here.
- Bookmark the information clearinghouse for new resources, documents, links, education, and more.
- Postings are sourced from IPMI, our affiliated SRAs and other partner organizations, and members.
Parking & Mobility Magazine
Open to all, both IPMI members and industry professionals.
Access Parking & Mobility magazine, issue by issue, or explore the new NextGen interactive digital platform.
Reach out Today
Reach out today.
Send a message to the entire IPMI team. Share these resources with each of your staff members and add contacts to your organization. To access free trainings and webinars, your staff must be listed on the current roster of members.