Free Frontline Fundamentals
inro box with flowbird
Frontline Fundamentals Training: Free to All Members
Free to IPMI members, pre-registration required. Frontline trainings are generously supported by our exclusive sponsor, Flowbird.
Free to IPMI Members. Non-members register at $35 per attendee. Join or renew your membership today.
- Tuesday, August 15, 2023: The Benefits of Understanding the Parking Lifecycle. Presented by Matt Davis, Principal, and Taylor Kim, Senior Project Manager, Watry Design.
- Tuesday, October 10, 2023: Implementing License Plate Recognition on Campus. Presented by Chris Dobek, Assistant Director for Parking Services and Facilities Operations, North Carolina State University.
- Tuesday, December 12, 2023: Procurement - Best Practices & Lessons Learned. Presented by Julie Dixon, President, Dixon Resources Unlimited.
Frontline Fundamentals Training: On Demand
Ready to provide industry-leading Frontline education to your team - on YOUR schedule? Click here to order the most recent Frontline Fundamental session from April 11, 2023, on-demand and FREE to members!
Access the comprehensive library of more than 50 courses. Free courses available on-demand include:
- Advance Your Career by Setting and Achieving Goals
- Building the Team: From Ordinary to Extraordinary
- Concepts of Mobility
- Curb Management - Lessons Learned
- Demystifying the Parking Audit - The Important Role You Play
- Flipping the Script on Customer Service
- Innovations in Parking
- Managing Customers in a Remote Environment
- Surviving & Thriving: Five Steps to Develop Workplace Resilience
- Using Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
- and more.