Free Frontline Fundamentals
inro box with flowbird
Frontline Fundamentals Training: Free to All Members
Free to IPMI members, pre-registration required. Frontline trainings are generously supported by our exclusive sponsor, Flowbird.
Free to IPMI Members. Non-members register at $35 per attendee. Join or renew your membership today.
- Tuesday, February 14, 2023: Frontline Shoptalk
- Tuesday, April 11, 2023: Addressing the Perception and Image of the Parking & Transportation Professional. Presented by Kevin White, Parking and Mobility Consultant, Walker Consultants.
- Tuesday, June 6, 2023: Honing Your Personal Brand. Presented by Melissa Rysak, CPSM, and Jennifer Booth, CPSM, IPMI.
- Tuesday, August 15, 2023: The Benefits of Understanding the Parking Lifecycle. Presented by Matt Davis, Principal, and Taylor Kim, Senior Project Manager, Watry Design.
- Tuesday, October 10, 2023: Implementing License Plate Recognition on Campus. Presented by Chris Dobek, Assistant Director for Parking Services and Facilities Operations, North Carolina State University.
- Tuesday, December 12, 2023: Procurement - Best Practices & Lessons Learned. Presented by Julie Dixon, President, Dixon Resources Unlimited.
Frontline Fundamentals Training: On Demand
Ready to provide industry-leading Frontline education to your team - on YOUR schedule? Click here to order the most recent Frontline Fundamental session from December 6, 2022, FREE to members!
Access the comprehensive library of more than 50 courses. Free courses available on-demand include:
- Advance Your Career by Setting and Achieving Goals
- Building the Team: From Ordinary to Extraordinary
- Concepts of Mobility
- Curb Management - Lessons Learned
- Demystifying the Parking Audit - The Important Role You Play
- Flipping the Script on Customer Service
- Innovations in Parking
- Managing Customers in a Remote Environment
- Surviving & Thriving: Five Steps to Develop Workplace Resilience
- Using Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
- and more.