Accredited Parking Organization
When you become an Accredited Parking Organization (APO), your organization earns industry-wide recognition and greater credibility.
Accredited Parking Organization (APO) is a designation for parking, transportation, and mobility organizations that have achieved a comprehensive standard of excellence. Launched in 2015 by IPMI, the accreditation recognizes best practices in responsible parking management and operations, access management, customer service, professional development, security, sustainability and more.
To become an APO, an organization must demonstrate its commitment to ongoing evaluation and improvement of program outcomes through the implementation of industry best practices. The APO with Distinction designation is reserved for organizations exceeding the standard.
- Free Member Chats. Members register free for APO chats.
- Download Overview: How to Become an Accredited Parking Organization.
- APO Manual for Applicants: Free Download. Outlines eligibility, categories, criteria, and the accreditation process.
- APO Matrix: Request a copy of the APO matrix.
- APO Application: There are no fees to submit an APO Application. Apply today!
- Accredited Parking Organizations Directory.
- Six-Year Accredited Parking Organization (APO) Renewal Process and Best Practices
- Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
APO Site Reviewers
Site Reviewer Resources
- Visit IPMI's online directory of approved APO Site Reviewers.
- APO New Site Reviewer Training. Register for the online, blended learning course to add this valuable credential to your resume.
- APO Site Reviewer Renewal Training: APO Site Reviewers with an annual expiration must renew by December 1. Register here for the on-demand course.
IPMI Member: FREE
Accreditation Fee for New and Six-Year Reaccreditation Applicants for Three-year Period*
IPMI Member: $2,500
*Required site review for new and six-year reaccreditation applications is not included in accreditation fees. This fee is determined between applicant and Site Reviewer. For additional details, please refer to the APO Manual for Applicants.
Renewal Fee for Three-Year Renewals for Three-year Period
IPMI Member: $1,500
- February 2, 2024: Deadline to submit documentation packages and fees for new applicants, three-year renewals, and six-year reaccreditations for recognition at the annual lPMI Parking & Mobility Conference & Expo.
- November 1: Annual deadline to submit documentation packages and fees for renewing three-year renewals, and six-year reaccreditations.
- December 1: Deadline for expiring Site Reviewers to complete APO Site Reviewer Renewal Course.