Benefits of Membership
IPMI offers all the resources of the world’s largest parking and mobility association with the friendly atmosphere of a close-knit community.
We are offering free transitional memberships to those facing temporary or permanent job loss due to the COVID-19 crisis. Contact us today.
IPMI membership provides:
- Numerous free resources for you and your team.
- IPMI Resume Exchange on Forum.
- Career Center with free postings for members.
- Frontline Live Class Series (free to members).
- Connection and community.
- Professional development and certification.
- Leadership and career-building opportunities.
- Tools to make your job easier and more efficient.
One organizational or international membership covers your entire staff!
$695/year. For companies or organizations based within North America. One membership includes all staff.
$298 USD/year. One membership includes all staff. This membership is available to companies that do not conduct business in the United States. Companies that do business both in the U.S. and internationally should select Organizational Membership.
$50/year. For full-time college/university students or professors. Credentials required.
Free Transitional Membership
UPDATED 1/29/2021: Free three-month memberships for parking/transportation/mobility professionals who are transitioning between jobs available through 12/31/2021. Proof of transitional status required.
$100/year for parking/transportation/mobility professionals who have retired.
Take a deeper dive:
- Download the Insider's Guide to IPMI. This interactive pdf provides tons of information and links to our many programs and services.
- Download the Insider's Guide to Professional Development, showcasing our numerous opportunities for you and your entire organization.
- Search our online Resource Library for articles, blogs, and industry news.
- Maximize your membership with these guidelines.