About Learning Labs
Learning Labs are sponsored education sessions, offered free to industry professionals. Learning Labs are available live and post-event on-demand (on YouTube and here on the website). Free to all industry professionals, pre-registration required to attend.
Save these dates:
- Wednesday, September 22: The Galveston Blueprint: Optimizing Officer Security and Efficiency with Ticket by Mail. Sponsored by gtechna
- Wednesday, October 27: Sponsored by Blink
- Wednesday, November 17: To be announced
Registration coming soon.
Wednesday, September 22, 2021, 2 pm ET
The Galveston Blueprint: Optimizing Officer Security and Efficiency with Ticket by Mail
Free to attend. Pre-registration coming soon.
Blink Learning lab video
ON-DEMAND LEARNING LABS
Parking Best Practices In The ‘New Normal’: A Deeper Look Into Occupancy and The Evolution Of Digital Permits
Learn more about why cities are migrating to online solutions like virtual permits to offer simple and safe ways to park in zones where space can be a scarce commodity and why creating contactless convenient options for parking is more important than ever in the midst of a pandemic.
gtechna Learning lab video
Available Event Dates
Get all the details and select your date in the 2021 IPMI Marketing & Media Kit:
- Additional 2021 dates may be available; contact us to inquire.
- 2022 dates will be available this fall in the upcoming IPMI Marketing & Media Kit.