Corporate Training Licenses
On-Demand, Remote Learning for Your Entire Team
Pay one discounted annual fee, and share with every employee in your organization for an entire year. Every attendee for every course earns CAPP points towards application or recertification.
Invite Your Team
The course is open to any employee:
- Orientation for new hires: Get new employees up to speed quickly on all things parking & mobility.
- Annual refresher training: Ask your entire team to participate annually to stay on top of the latest industry trends, solutions, and strategies.
- Investment in your team and rising stars: Share with staff members who are interested in growing professionally and advancing in your operation.
- Professional development planning: employees in need of recertification points or professional development points towards CAPP or other professional certifications.
Get all the details...
Employees access selected course(s) an unlimited number of times (to an unlimited number of people) throughout the year. Each course allows learners to start, stop, exit, and return at their convenience. Participants receive a certificate upon successful completion of all relevant knowledge checks and quizzes (for courses that apply).
IPMI Members always receive discounted rates!
- One Course: $800 annually
- Two Courses : $1440 annually
- Three Courses: $1790 annually
- Fourth Course: FREE
Course Listing: Fundamentals of Parking, Transportation & Mobility
- Fundamentals of Parking & Mobility (2 hours)
- Conflict Resolution (1 hour)
- Customer Service (1 hour)
- Foundations of Finance (2 hours)
- Off Street Parking Management (1 hour)
- On-Street Parking Regulations and Maintenance (1.5 hours)
- Parking Enforcement (1.5 hours)
- Technology Trends in Parking (Version 2.0) (1.5 hours)
- and more...
Course Listing: Transportation Demand Management, Sustainability & Parksmart
- Parksmart: An Introduction to Certifying Parking Structures (1.5 hours)
- Transportation Demand Management: Parking Strategies (1 hour)
- TDM & LEED for Parking (1 hour)
- Parksmart Sustainability Solution Series 1: Parking Pricing, Recycling and More (1 hour)
- Parksmart Sustainability Solution Series 2: Sustainable Purchasing through Cleaning Procedures (1 hour)
IPMI is accredited by the International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
IPMI offers IACET CEUs for its learning events that comply with the ANSI/IACET Continuing Education and Training Standard. IACET is recognized internationally as a standard development organization and accrediting body that promotes quality of continuing education and training.