Corporate Training Licenses
On-Demand, Remote Learning for Your Entire Team
Corporate training licenses provide you and your staff the opportunity to participate in IPMI’s online training courses. Pay one discounted annual fee, and share with every employee in your organization for an entire year. Every attendee for every course also earns CAPP points towards application or recertification, too.
IPMI Members: 15% discounts extended through 9/30/20.
- One Course: $680 (formerly $800).
- Two Courses : $1,224 (formerly $1440), or $612 per annual course.
- Three Courses: $1521.20 (formerly $1790), or $507 per annual course.
- IPMI Members who purchase three courses receive the fourth free, just $380 per annual course.
- Contact us for your member discount code.
Course Library: Fundamentals of Parking, Transportation & Mobility
- Fundamentals of Parking & Mobility (2 hours)
- Conflict Resolution (1 hour)
- Customer Service (1 hour)
- Foundations of Finance (2 hours)
- Off Street Parking Management (1 hour)
- On-Street Parking Regulations and Maintenance (1.5 hours)
- Parking Enforcement (1.5 hours)
- Technology Trends in Parking (Version 2.0) (1.5 hours)
- and more...
Course Library: Transportation Demand Management, Sustainability & Parksmart
- Parksmart: An Introduction to Certifying Parking Structures (1.5 hours)
- Transportation Demand Management: Parking Strategies (1 hour)
- TDM & LEED for Parking (1 hour)
- Parksmart Sustainability Solution Series 1: Parking Pricing, Recycling and More (1 hour)
- Parksmart Sustainability Solution Series 2: Sustainable Purchasing through Cleaning Procedures (1 hour)
- and more...
Invite Your Team
The course is open to any permanent employee of your organization, but you can invite your teams as you see fit, such as:
- Orientation for new hires: Get new employees up to speed quickly on all things parking & mobility.
- Annual refresher training: Ask your entire team to participate annually to stay on top of the latest industry trends, solutions, and strategies.
- Investment in your team and rising stars: Share with staff members who are interested in growing professionally and advancing in your operation.
- Professional development planning: employees in need of recertification points or professional development points towards CAPP or other professional certifications.
Get all the details...
Employees access selected course(s) an unlimited number of times (to an unlimited number of people) throughout the year. Each course allows learners to start, stop, exit, and return at their convenience.
Participants receive a certificate upon successful completion of all relevant knowledge checks and quizzes (for courses that apply).
For more information, and to purchase your corporate online training license, contact email@example.com.