Live & On-Demand Webinars
Get the parking, mobility, and transportation-specific training you need. Live and on-demand training from the experts who know it best.
Gain access to national speakers and industry experts in one hour sessions that offer CAPP points. Job-specific training benefits include improved management and communication skills, increased industry knowledge, greater participation and teamwork, and more.
- January 10: Turn Panic into a Plan: Stories from Industry Leaders
- March 13: A kiloWHAT? Mastering the Language of Electric Fueling
- May 8: Driving Innovation: The AI-Powered Evolution of Parking
- July 10: State of Smart Transportation – the Sequel
- September 11: Planning, Design, and Construction Concerns for Modern Parking & Mobility
- November 13: More than Just a Ride: All Electric First- & Last-Mile Options
IPMI Webinar Pricing
- Understanding Curb Management: Tackling Demand at the Curb
- If You Build It, Will They Charge? Planning for Successful EV Charging in Your Parking Operation
- Delivering the Goods: Making Sense of Commercial Accessibility
- What Factors Affect the Cost of Building a Parking Space?
- EV Readiness: Develop and Execute an Effective Plan in your Parking Operations
- Evolving Parking and Transportation Programs: Profiling the Path to Greater Mobility in Nashville
nternational Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
IPMI is accredited by the International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
IPMI offers IACET CEUs for its learning events that comply with the ANSI/IACET Continuing Education and Training Standard. IACET is recognized internationally as a standard development organization and accrediting body that promotes quality of continuing education and training.