Live & On-Demand Webinars
Get the parking, mobility, and transportation-specific training you need.
Live and on-demand training from the experts who know it best.
Gain access to national speakers and industry experts in one hour sessions that offer CAPP points. Job-specific training benefits include improved management and communication skills, increased industry knowledge, greater participation and teamwork, and more.
- Individual registration: $35 per webinar, live or on-demand. Non-Members: $85. Visit the industry events calendar here.
- 2021 webinars: Get the entire series at a 30% discount before December 31, 2020! 11 live or on-demand webinars throughout the year, plus three new on-demand offerings for $299.
- Certificate Programs Launched: On-Demand, Industry-Specific Expertise & Training for just $49 per program.
- Buy any three webinars get the fourth free. Contact us for a promo code.
Certificate Programs Offer On-Demand, Industry-Specific Expertise & Training
- Industry Operations: Planning, Tech, and Finance
- Managing the Curb: On-Street Operations, Enhancing Mobility Options, and Urban Innovation
- University Planning, Operations, and Transportation Demand Management
Purchase all three certificate courses for one attendee/participant for $125 through December 31, 2020.
Earn a valuable Certificate of Completion (plus three CAPP points) and the skills you need to navigate the ever-changing industry. Complete all three courses within six months from the date of purchase to receive your certificate.
Live 2020 Webinars
- October 21, 2020: Free Members Only Webinar: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: Free – Preregistration Required
- November 18, 2020: A Portrait of El Paso Parking Using Geographic Information System (GIS)
- December 9, 2020: PARCS Replacement and Implementing the Latest Technologies – A Case Study of the American Dream project in New Jersey
Register for the entire season of webinars for just $299 – 30% off the individual registration rate. Plus, receive three new additional on-demand webinars as part of the package before December 31, 2020.
- January 13, 2021: Curbing COVID-19 at the Curb, Presented by Matt Darst, Conduent Transportation
- February 10, 2021: Frictionless Parking: Smoothing Out the Edges for a Seamless Mobility Experience . Presented by Presented by the IPMI Technology Committee
- March 13, 2021: Using Social Listening to Improve Your Customer Service. Presented by Melonie Curry, ParkHouston
- April 21, 2021: Teleworking: An Alternate Mobility Mode. Presented by Perry H. Eggleston, CAPP & Ramon Zavala University of California at Davis
- May 19, 2021: Operational Measures that Produce a Positive Customer Experience and Drive Organizational Success. Presented by Tammy Baker & Brian Wolff, Parker Technology
- July 14, 2021: The Parking Study is Done. Now What? Presented by Jennifer McCoy Bolton & Menk
- August 11, 2021: Ask Better Questions, Get Better Answers: Improve Your RFP Procurement Process to Receive Quality Proposals. Presented by Mandy Bowers Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc.
- September 15, 2021: Collecting Lost Revenue: The Payment Behind the Parking Payment . Presented by Brian Shaw, CAPP, Stanford University & Andrew LaMothe, Passport
- October 20, 2021: How U.S. Cities can Learn from Smart City Innovations in Europe. Presented by David Parker, Cleverciti
- November 10, 2021: The Truth Behind Common Parking Myths. Presented by Michael Pendergrass, AIA & Matt Davis, Watry Design, Inc.
- December 15, 2021: Getting Smart: Strategies to Get Started Creating Smart Communities. Presented by Thomas Szubka, CAPP, Walker Consultants, Inc.
Search the online Resource Library here for the entire catalog. IPMI’s robust collection of archived webinars covers a variety of topics and industry sectors to meet your needs. featured webinars include:
- FREE IPMI Webinar: Cutting-edge Transportation Research on Parking, Congestion, and the Curb
- ASU’s Campus Access Management: Student safety, curb management and multi-modal access.
- Considering an Alternative to Adaptive Reuse
- Curb Management: Strategies and Tech to Define, Manage, and Enforce the Curb
- Micro-mobility and Parking: First- and Last-Mile Options and What They Mean for Your Operation
- More than a Parking Garage: Transformative Leadership to Shift Campus Culture
- Reimagining A Sustainable, Resilient, Workforce for Curbside Management
On-Demand Webinars (Spanish & Portugese)
- Alô, Estacionamento! Tem Alguém Aí? (Apresentado em portugues)
- ¡Aló, estacionamiento! ¿Hay alguien ahí? (Presentado sólo en Español )
- Búsqueda de la Excelencia en una Operación de Estacionamiento (Presentado sólo en Español )
- Dashboards! Tomada de decisão com base científica (Apresentado em portugues)