Live & On-Demand Webinars
Get the parking, mobility, and transportation-specific training you need. Live and on-demand training from the experts who know it best.
Gain access to national speakers and industry experts in one hour sessions that offer CAPP points. Job-specific training benefits include improved management and communication skills, increased industry knowledge, greater participation and teamwork, and more.
IPMI Webinar Pricing
- Individual registration: $40 per webinar, live or on-demand. Non-Members: $85.
- Webinar Bundle: Purchase all six webinars for $189 through December 31, 2022. For members, this is more than 20% the price!
- Wednesday, January 11, 2023, 2 – 3 pm ET: Understanding Curb Management: Tackling Demand at the Curb. Presented by Mary Catherine Snyder, Parking Strategist, City of Seattle Department of Transportation; Matt Darst, Director, Conduent Transportation; Haley Peckett, Associate Director, DDOT; Hank Willson, Parking Policy Manager, SFMTA.
- Wednesday, March 8, 2023, 2 – 3 pm ET: If You Build It, Will They Charge? Planning for Successful EV Charging in Your Parking Operation. Presented by Carmen Donnell, CAPP, Managing Director, North America, PaybyPhone, Co-Chair, IPMI Technology Committee and Nick Mazzenga, PE, Associate, Kimley-Horn and Associates, Co-Chair, IPMI Technology Committee
- Wednesday, May 17, 2023, 2 – 3 pm ET: Delivering the Goods: Making Sense of Commercial Accessibility. Presented by David Stein, Director of Parking Planning and Policy, NYCDOT.
- Wednesday, July 12, 2023, 2 – 3 pm ET: What Factors Affect the Cost of Building a Parking Space? Presented by Matt Davis, Principal, Watry Design, Inc. and Taylor Kim, AIA, Senior Project Manager - Watry Design, Inc.
- Wednesday, September 13, 2023, 2 – 3 pm ET: EV Readiness: Develop and Execute an Effective Plan in your Parking Operations. Presented by Robert Ferrin, CAPP, Mobility and Parking Senior Project Manager, Kimley-Horn and Brett Wood, CAPP, President, Wood Solutions Group, LLC.
- Wednesday, November 8, 2023, 2 – 3 pm ET: Evolving Parking and Transportation Programs: Profiling the Path to Greater Mobility in Nashville. Presented by Diana Alarcon, CAPP, Director, Transportation & Multimodal Infrastructure, Metropolitan Nashville.
Certificate Programs Offer On-Demand, Industry-Specific Expertise & Training
- Industry Operations: Planning, Tech, and Finance (3 CAPP Points)
- Managing the Curb: On-Street Operations, Enhancing Mobility Options, and Urban Innovation (3 CAPP Points)
- University Planning, Operations, and Transportation Demand Management (3 CAPP Points)
- Purchase all three here. (9 CAPP Points)
Earn a valuable Certificate of Completion and the skills you need to navigate the ever-changing industry. Complete all three courses within six months from the date of purchase to receive your certificate.
IPMI's comprehensive library covers a multitude of topics and industry sectors. Access all webinars here.
FREE On-Demand Webinars from the FHWA!
- Mayors’ Commuter Incentives Toolkit: Parking Cash Out and Other Commuter Benefits Ordinance Analysis. Presented by the Federal Highway Administration. Free for all industry professionals!
- A New Approach Can Help Cities Measure & Solve Cruising for Parking. Presented by the Federal Highway Administration. Free for all industry professionals!
nternational Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
IPMI is accredited by the International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
IPMI offers IACET CEUs for its learning events that comply with the ANSI/IACET Continuing Education and Training Standard. IACET is recognized internationally as a standard development organization and accrediting body that promotes quality of continuing education and training.