Webinars & Shoptalks
Our call for 2021 IPMI Webinars runs August 3 through August 28, 2020.
IPMI is opening up a new call for webinar topics for our 2021 education schedule. Share your expertise, earn CAPP points, and contribute to our world-class professional development!
The fine print:
- Topics will be selected based on relevance to our audience, the value of the education offered, and consideration for the range of topics IPMI will cover annually based on our guiding educational documents (i.e., CAPP Alignment and Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities, etc.).
- Webinars will be sourced from a variety of vehicles, including this call.
- Presentations will be required to meet educational requirements, and will be reviewed in advance to meet these criteria.
- Sales-oriented webinars are not permitted and will not be considered.
- Speakers will be notified no later than the end of September and will be required to sign a speaker's agreement.
At your office, on the road, or working remotely, access valuable parking, mobility, and transportation-specific training.
Gain access to national speakers and industry experts in one hour sessions that offer valuable CAPP points.
Benefits include improved management and communication, greater participation and teamwork, reduction in travel time and expenses, and on-demand learning opportunities from the archive.
- IPMI Member Rate: $35 per webinar, live or on-demand.
- Non-Member Rate: $85 per webinar.
IPMI Upcoming Webinar Bundle $99
- 5 Webinars August 2020, September 2020, October 2020, November 2020, and December 2020.
- Regular Member cost $175.00
- If already registered for one, contact email@example.com and we will apply the payment towards the bundle.
- Attend all five and earn 5 CAPP points towards your initial application or Program Type 5 for your CAPP Recertification
IPMI's live monthly webinars tackle the biggest challenges facing the industry—all from the comfort of your desk. Purchase all five of our 2020 webinars from August through December for just $99.
- August 12: Considering an Alternative to Adaptive Reuse
- September 9: How to Increase Retention and Boost Team Culture
- October 14: Enabling Daily Parking Decisions For Faculty and Staff: How More Granular Choice Has Reduced Parking Demand and Delighted Customers
- November 18: A Portrait of El Paso Parking Using Geographic Information System (GIS)
- December 9: PARCS Replacement and Implementing the Latest Technologies – A Case Study of the American Dream project in New Jersey
IPMI's robust collection of archived webinars covers a variety of topics and industry sectors to meet your needs. Here's a short sampling of featured on-demand webinars:
- Accessible Parking and Placard Abuse
- ASU’s Campus Access Management: Student safety, curb management and multi-modal access.
- Cracking the Code to Sustaining a Customer Service Culture
- Curb Management: Strategies and Tech to Define, Manage, and Enforce the Curb
- Dashboards! Science-Based Decision Making
- Micro-mobility and Parking: First- and Last-Mile Options and What They Mean for Your Operation
- More than a Parking Garage: Transformative Leadership to Shift Campus Culture
- Your Most Important Resources: Are They Being Nurtured or Left to Wither Away?
Download and listen to your colleagues discuss the industry response to the COVID-19 crisis.
- August 5, 2020 2:00 pm ET: Free Industry Shoptalk: Planning for What's Next - Roadmap to Recovery
- August 20, 2020: 2 pm ET: Free Online Industry Shoptalk: A Fireside Chat on Industry Inclusion
- July 9, 2020 2:00 pm ET: Free Industry Shoptalk: The Leading Edge - Response, Reopening and Recovery
- May 29, 2020, 2:00 PM EST: Free Online Shoptalk: Frontline Staff - Challenges & Successes in the Time of COVID-19
- May 28, 2020, 11:00 AM EST: IPMI Shoptalk: Self-Care for Leaders During Crisis
- May 15, 2020 at 11:00 AM EST : Free Online Shoptalk: How to Not Suck at Virtual Networking
- May 13, 2020, 2:00 PM ET - Free Shoptalk Municipalities, Finance, & Recovery: Current Challenges and Next Steps
- May, 6, 2pm ET: Leadership on Their Terms to Ease Stress and Enable Focus
- April 29, 2 pm ET: Planning for Future Municipal On-Street Operations
- April 22, 2 pm ET: Leading Remote Teams & Best Practices
- April 14 Online Shoptalk: Mobility Options & the COVID-19 Crisis
- March 31 Online Shoptalk for Airports
- March 31 Online Shoptalk for Universities and Campuses
- March 24 Online Shoptalk for Municipalities and Transportation Providers
- March 24 Online Shoptalk for Universities and Campuses