Live & On-Demand Webinars
Get the parking, mobility, and transportation-specific training you need.
Live and on-demand training from the experts who know it best.
Gain access to national speakers and industry experts in one hour sessions that offer CAPP points. Job-specific training benefits include improved management and communication skills, increased industry knowledge, greater participation and teamwork, and more.
New this year, the 2021 webinar pass: Get the entire series – 11 live or on-demand webinars plus three new on-demand offerings for $379.
- Individual registration: $35 per webinar, live or on-demand. Non-Members: $85. Visit the industry events calendar here.
- Certificate Programs Launched: On-Demand, Industry-Specific Expertise & Training for just $49 per program.
- Buy any three webinars get the fourth free. Contact us for a promo code.
Certificate Programs Offer On-Demand, Industry-Specific Expertise & Training
- Industry Operations: Planning, Tech, and Finance
- Managing the Curb: On-Street Operations, Enhancing Mobility Options, and Urban Innovation
- University Planning, Operations, and Transportation Demand Management
Earn a valuable Certificate of Completion (plus three CAPP points) and the skills you need to navigate the ever-changing industry. Complete all three courses within six months from the date of purchase to receive your certificate.
Register for the entire season of webinars for just $379. Plus, receive three new additional on-demand webinars as part of the package.
- March 17, 2021: Using Social Listening to Improve Your Customer Service. Presented by Melonie Curry, ParkHouston
- April 21, 2021: Teleworking: An Alternate Mobility Mode. Presented by Perry H. Eggleston, CAPP & Ramon Zavala University of California at Davis
- May 19, 2021: Operational Measures that Produce a Positive Customer Experience and Drive Organizational Success. Presented by Tammy Baker & Brian Wolff, Parker Technology
- July 14, 2021: The Parking Study is Done. Now What? Presented by Jennifer McCoy Bolton & Menk
- August 11, 2021: Ask Better Questions, Get Better Answers: Improve Your RFP Procurement Process to Receive Quality Proposals. Presented by Mandy Bowers Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc.
- September 15, 2021: Collecting Lost Revenue: The Payment Behind the Parking Payment . Presented by Brian Shaw, CAPP, Stanford University & Andrew LaMothe, Passport
- October 20, 2021: How U.S. Cities can Learn from Smart City Innovations in Europe. Presented by David Parker, Cleverciti
- November 10, 2021: The Truth Behind Common Parking Myths. Presented by Michael Pendergrass, AIA & Matt Davis, Watry Design, Inc.
- December 15, 2021: Getting Smart: Strategies to Get Started Creating Smart Communities. Presented by Thomas Szubka, CAPP, Walker Consultants, Inc.
Free Member On-Demand Webinars
- Campus Cruzin’: Everything You Need to Know to Operate a Successful Scooter and University Partnership
- Connected Vehicles: Understanding the Revolution
- How to Cater Excellent Customer Experience on a Multi-building Property by Maximizing Shuttle Routes
- Shared Mobility and Technologies’ Effects on Parking Design and Curbside Management
- Cutting-edge Transportation Research on Parking, Congestion, and the Curb
Search the online Resource Library here for the entire catalog. IPMI’s robust collection of archived webinars covers a variety of topics and industry sectors to meet your needs. featured webinars include:
- Frictionless Parking: Smoothing Out the Edges for a Seamless Mobility Experience. Presented by Nick Mazzenga, PE, Kimley-Horn (IPMI Technology Committee Presentation)
- Curbing COVID-19 at the Curb, Presented by Matt Darst, Conduent Transportation
- ASU’s Campus Access Management: Student safety, curb management and multi-modal access
- Considering an Alternative to Adaptive Reuse
- Curb Management: Strategies and Tech to Define, Manage, and Enforce the Curb
- Micro-mobility and Parking: First- and Last-Mile Options and What They Mean for Your Operation
- More than a Parking Garage: Transformative Leadership to Shift Campus Culture
On-Demand Webinars (Spanish & Portugese)
- Alô, Estacionamento! Tem Alguém Aí? (Apresentado em portugues)
- ¡Aló, estacionamiento! ¿Hay alguien ahí? (Presentado sólo en Español )
- Búsqueda de la Excelencia en una Operación de Estacionamiento (Presentado sólo en Español )
- Dashboards! Tomada de decisão com base científica (Apresentado em portugues)