On-demand courses are available on your schedule, at your convenience.
IPMI Members receive deep discounts on each course. Self-paced courses are designed to accommodate today's industry pros. Earn points towards your CAPP application or recertification in Program Type 5. Apply for CAPP scholarship funds to attend courses and pursue or maintain your CAPP. Course registration varies from $49 through $89 for IPMI members.
- October 2021: New Course Announced: Parklets Implementation (1 hour), Members $49, Non-Members $95
- July 2021: Free to IPMI members through December 2021, Capital Asset Management Plan course.
Already registered for a course?
- Fundamentals of Parking & Mobility (2 hours)
- Conflict Resolution (1 hour)
- Customer Service (1 hour)
- Foundations of Finance (2 hours)
- Off Street Parking Management (1 hour)
- On-Street Parking Regulations and Maintenance (1.5 hours)
- Parking Enforcement: What You Need to Know! (1.5 hours)
- Technology Trends in Parking (Version 2.0) (1.5 hours)
- NEW: Parklets Implementation (1 hour)
- Online Article Quiz: From Parksmart to LEED to TDM! (1 hour)
- Parksmart: An Introduction to Certifying Parking Structures (1.5 hours)
- Parksmart Sustainability Solution Series 1: Parking Pricing, Recycling and More (1 hour)
- Parksmart Sustainability Solution Series 2: Sustainable Purchasing through Cleaning Procedures (1 hour)
- Transportation Demand Management: Parking Strategies (1 hour)
- TDM & LEED for Parking (1 hour)
- TDM & COVID-19: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly & Potential Opportunities
- Modern Parking Guidance Systems Need Modern Accuracy Assessment Practices (1 Hour)
- Parking, Transportation & Mobility Industry Response to COVID-19; Parking Pricing Strategies and Technology Improvements (1 hour).
- COVID-19 Industry Response: Building A Roadmap to Recovery (1 hour)
- Driving Positive Change in Parking, Transportation, and Mobility (1 hour)
- Environmental Sustainability, Wellness, Third-Party Certifications, and Parking (1 hour)
- Greening Communities Through Parking (1 hour)
- How Parking, Transportation & Mobility Operations, and Structures Affect Sustainability Outcomes (1 hour)
- Parking and Sustainability; Innovations and Case Studies (1 hour)
- Sustainable Mobility is Changing the Parking Industry (1 hour)
IPMI is accredited by the International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
IPMI offers IACET CEUs for its learning events that comply with the ANSI/IACET Continuing Education and Training Standard. IACET is recognized internationally as a standard development organization and accrediting body that promotes quality of continuing education and training.
Did you know IPMI offers annual licenses for your whole organization for these courses?
Corporate training licenses provide you and your staff the opportunity to participate in IPMI’s online training courses. Pay one discounted annual fee, and share with every employee in your organization for an entire year. Every attendee for every course also earns CAPP points towards application or recertification.
- Allows an organization to enroll as many staff members as they wish in a purchased courses.
- One Course: $800 for IPMI members
- Two Courses: $1,440 or ($720 per annual course) for IPMI members
- Three Courses: $1790 or ($596 per annual course) for IPMI members