The International Parking & Mobility Institute (IPMI) recognized five outstanding marketing programs in the parking and mobility industry as part of its 2020 Marketing Awards program.
IPMI’s Marketing Awards recognize outstanding parking and mobility marketing, public relations, and communications programs and campaigns. Winners use a wide spectrum of marketing tools, from advertising and public relations to collateral development, signage, special events, direct mail, video, and social media, to advance their programs and the greater parking and mobility industry.
This year’s winners are:
- Website or Mobile App Launch/Redesign: ParkMobile Pro
- Rebranding Campaign: Street Reach Indy, Conduent & ParkIndy
- Parking Marketing Program: Bruin ePermit Launch, UCLA
- Mobility Marketing Program, Stanford University, California
- Social Media Program: Philadelphia Parking Authority Podcast and PSAs
Details about each of the winning programs were featured in the July 2020 issue of Parking & Mobility, IPMI’s monthly magazine.
This year’s awards submissions process is open now through October 30, 2020. More information can be found at IPMI’s Awards and Recognition page at parking-mobility.org.