On-Site Training: Tactical Communication 201: Setting the Tone through Effective Communication
The second of two seminars designed to assist frontline staff in delivering excellent customer service. Attendees learn techniques intended to assist them with communication challenges frequently encountered when dealing with customers. This session focuses attention on the influences that affect our ability to successfully communicate with the public and co-workers. Information presented in this course builds on the skills and techniques introduced in Tactical Communication 101.
Learning Objectives for Tactical Communication 201:
- Appreciate the influence of the first impression.
- Understand the effects of rudeness.
- Identify the effects of “Mood Quotient.”
- Define and appropriately apply empathy with customers and co-workers.
- Recognize the physical signs of deception.
- Define learned and situational optimism.
- Recognize customer service as an attitude.
To schedule or for more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org