Free Frontline Fundamentals
IPMI Online, Instructor-Led Training: FREE Frontline Fundamentals
IPMI presents one-hour training sessions, free to members.
Join us for Frontline Fundamentals, hosted Tuesdays this fall. Register for one of them, or all of them.
This series is free to IPMI members, and registration is required. Non-members may register at $35 per attendee. Save the dates for the full schedule of 2021 frontline trainings, offered Tuesdays at 2 pm ET.
Registration is open for the links below:
- February 2: IPMI Shoptalk: Frontline Staff Defining Our Current Challenges and Successes. Moderated by Cindy Campbell
- February 9: The Recovery Will be Digitized: Using Data to Get There Faster. Presented by Sylvia Martinez-Mullally
- February 23: The Five Dynamics that Create an Effective Team. Presented by Carmen Donnell, CAPP
- March 9: SMART Goals: Your Path to Self-Development. Presented by Justin Grunert
- March 23: Overwhelmed & Unmotivated: Addressing Your Burnout and Reframing Your Focus. Presented by Maria Irshad, CAPP, MPA
- April 6: Working Toward Equity: Discussing Diversity, Inclusion, and Microaggression, Presented by Kim Jackson, CAPP.
- April 20: That’s not what I meant: Seven Rules for Getting your Message Across (correctly) in Texts & Emails. Presented by Matt Penney CAPP
- May 4: Surviving & Thriving: 5 Steps to Developing Your Workplace Resilience. Presented by Cindy Campbell
- May 18: Using Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace. Presented by Tiffany Smith
Plus, save these dates!
- June 1
- June 15
- July 13
- July 27
- August 3: Frontline Shoptalk
- August 10
- August 24
- September 14
- September 28
- October 12
- October 26
- November 16
- November 30
- December 14