Free Frontline Fundamentals
We are currently launching a new member portal. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
IPMI Online, Instructor-Led Training: FREE Frontline Fundamentals
IPMI presents one-hour training sessions, free to members.
Join us for Frontline Fundamentals, hosted on Tuesdays at 2 pm ET. Register for one of them, or all of them. This series is free to IPMI members, and registration is required. Non-members may register at $35 per attendee.
These frontline trainings are provided free of charge to all IPMI members, and are generously supported by our Frontline Fundamentals Sponsor, Flowbird.
Registration is open for the links below:
- April 20: That’s not what I meant: Seven Rules for Getting your Message Across (correctly) in Texts & Emails. Presented by Matt Penney CAPP
- May 4: Surviving & Thriving: 5 Steps to Developing Your Workplace Resilience. Presented by Cindy Campbell
- May 18: Using Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace. Presented by Tiffany Smith
- June 1: Fortune Cookie Communication: Using their “Why” to Guide Your “How”. Presented by Ben Schnabel, CAPP
- June 15: Mastering Your Mentor Mojo – Unlocking the Power of Mentorships to Propel Your Career. Presented by Casey Jones, CAPP
Plus, save these dates – registration coming soon:
- July 13: Demystifying the Parking Audit: The Important Role You Play. Presented by Jaime Snyder
- July 27: Cultivating the Seeds of Support within Your Organization. Presented by Chris Austin, CAPP
- August 3 Shoptalk: Addressing Customer Expectations in an Ever-changing Landscape. Moderated by Cindy Campbell
- August 10: Never Stop Learning: Why Professional Development is the Key to Success. Presented by Josh Cantor
- August 24: Find Your Potential, Develop Your Path. Presented by Kim Jackson.
- September 14: Life at Work is Like a Legos Set: All the Blocks are Necessary to Achieve the Bigger Picture. Presented by Alejandra “Alex” Argudin, CAPP
- September 28: Managing Customers in a Remote Environment. Presented by Maggie Vercoe
- October 19: Frontline: The Undercover Consultant. Presented by Nicole Chinea, CAPP
- November 2: Refocused and Refreshed: Experiential Customer Service. Presented by Dennis Burns, CAPP and Leslie Tabor
- November 16: Situational Awareness. Presented by Pam Corbin, CAPP
- December 14: TBA
Free for all industry professionals.
- February 2: IPMI Shoptalk: Frontline Staff Defining Our Current Challenges and Successes. Moderated by Cindy Campbell
- August 3: Frontline Shoptalk