Free Frontline Fundamentals
IPMI Online, Instructor-Led Training: FREE Frontline Fundamentals
- July 27: Cultivating the Seeds of Support within Your Organization. Presented by Chris Austin, CAPP & Julius Rhodes, SPHR
- August 10: Never Stop Learning: Why Professional Development is the Key to Success. Presented by Josh Cantor, CAPP
- August 17: Find Your Potential, Develop Your Path. Presented by Kim Jackson, CAPP
- September 14: Life at Work is Like a Legos Set: All the Blocks are Necessary to Achieve the Bigger Picture. Presented by Alejandra “Alex” Argudin, CAPP
- September 28: Managing Customers in a Remote Environment. Presented by Maggie Vercoe
- October 19: The Undercover Consultant. Presented by Nicole Chinea, CAPP
- November 2: Refocused and Refreshed: Experiential Customer Service. Presented by Dennis Burns, CAPP
- November 16: Situational Awareness. Presented by Pam Corbin, CAPP
Access previously recorded trainings here. IPMI members access all frontline trainings, live and recorded, for free.
Non-members may register at $35 per attendee. Join or renew your membership today.