Free Frontline Fundamentals
Frontline Fundamentals Training: Free to All Members
Free to IPMI members, pre-registration required. Frontline trainings are generously supported by our exclusive sponsor, Flowbird.
- September 13, 2022: Change Management. Presented by Dr. Perry Eggleston, CAPP.
- October 11, 2022: Leading From the Second Chair: The Importance of Empowering Others. Presented by Mike Tudor, CAPP.
- November 8, 2022: Customer Experience – From the Customer’s Point of View. Presented by Kevin Rowald, CAPP.
- December 6, 2022: Avoiding Conflict Through Preparation. Presented by Matt Penney, CAPP.
Free courses available on-demand:
- Advance Your Career by Setting and Achieving Goals.
- Beating Burnout – Always Put Your Oxygen Mask on First
- Bouncing Back From Adversity
- Building the Team – Ordinary to Extraordinary
- Concepts of Mobility
- Cultivating the Seeds of Support within Your Organization
- Curb Management – Lessons Learned
- Demystifying the Parking Audit – The Important Role You Play
- Doing More with Less…How to Make Your Data Work for You
- The Five Dynamics that Create an Effective Team
- Flipping the Script on Customer Service
- Happiness at Work, It’s a Decision
- Innovations in Parking
- LPR for Frontline Personnel
- Maintaining Motivation in Times of Uncertainty & Change
- Managing Customers in a Remote Environment
- Mastering Your Mentor Mojo – The Power of Mentorships to Propel Your Career
- Overwhelmed & Unmotivated – Addressing Your Burnout & Reframing Your Focus
- SMART Goals – Your Path to Self-Development
- Surviving & Thriving – 5 Steps to Developing Your Workplace Resilience
- That’s Not What I Meant – Addressing Email & Text Misunderstandings
- Using Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
- The Undercover Consultant
- Working Toward Equity – Discussing Diversity, Inclusion, & Microaggression
- When the Old Script Doesn’t Work – Cust Experience and the NEXT Normal
Non-members may register at $35 per attendee. Join or renew your membership today.