Free Frontline Fundamentals
IPMI Online, Instructor-Led Training: FREE Frontline Fundamentals
IPMI presents one-hour training sessions, free to members.
Join us for Frontline Fundamentals, hosted Tuesdays this fall. Register for one of them, or all of them!
This series is free to IPMI members, and registration is required. Non-members may register at $35 per attendee per course. Registration available for each training at the links below.
- October 27: Innovations in Parking. Presented by Robert Ferrin
- November 3: Happiness at Work, It’s a Decision. Presented by Marlene Cramer, CAPP.
- November 10: That’s not what I meant: Seven Rules for Getting your Message Across (correctly) in Texts & Emails. Presented by Matt Penney, CAPP.
- November 17: Working Toward Equity: Discussing Diversity, Inclusion, and Microaggression. Presented by Kim Jackson, CAPP
- December 1: Concepts of Mobility. Presented by Brian Shaw, CAPP
- December 8: Bouncing Back from Adversity. Presented by Casey Jones, CAPP