Free Frontline Fundamentals
IPMI Online, Instructor-Led Training: FREE Frontline Fundamentals
IPMI presents one-hour training sessions, free to members.
Join us for Frontline Fundamentals, hosted on Tuesdays at 2 pm ET. Register for one of them, or all of them. This series is free to IPMI members, and registration is required. Non-members may register at $35 per attendee.
These frontline trainings are provided free of charge to all IPMI members, and are generously supported by our Frontline Fundamentals Sponsor, Flowbird.
Registration is open for the links below:
- March 9: SMART Goals: Your Path to Self-Development. Presented by Justin Grunert
- March 23: Overwhelmed & Unmotivated: Addressing Your Burnout and Reframing Your Focus. Presented by Maria Irshad, CAPP, MPA
- April 6: Working Toward Equity: Discussing Diversity, Inclusion, and Microaggression, Presented by Kim Jackson, CAPP.
- April 20: That’s not what I meant: Seven Rules for Getting your Message Across (correctly) in Texts & Emails. Presented by Matt Penney CAPP
- May 4: Surviving & Thriving: 5 Steps to Developing Your Workplace Resilience. Presented by Cindy Campbell
- May 18: Using Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace. Presented by Tiffany Smith
- June 1: Fortune Cookie Communication: Using their “Why” to Guide Your “How”. Presented by Ben Schnabel, CAPP
- June 15: Mastering Your Mentor Mojo – Unlocking the Power of Mentorships to Propel Your Career. Presented by Casey Jones, CAPP
Plus, save these dates!
- July 13
- July 27
- August 3: Shoptalk
- August 10
- August 24
- September 14
- September 28
- October 19
- November 2
- November 16
- December 14
Free for all industry professionals.
- February 2: IPMI Shoptalk: Frontline Staff Defining Our Current Challenges and Successes. Moderated by Cindy Campbell
- August 3: Frontline Shoptalk