Free Frontline Fundamentals
IPMI Online, Instructor-Led Training: FREE Frontline Fundamentals
- February 8, 2022: Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: Navigating Your Professional Path, Presented by Tiffany Peebles & Terrance Gilmore
- March 8, 2022: Curb Management – Lessons Learned. Presented by Jonathan Wicks, CAPP.
- April 12, 2022: Doing More with Less…How to Make Your Data Work for You. Presenter by Brett Wood, CAPP, P.E.
- Additional dates to be announced.
Free courses available on-demand:
- Advance Your Career by Setting and Achieving Goals.
- Bouncing Back From Adversity
- Building the Team – Ordinary to Extraordinary
- Concepts of Mobility
- Cultivating the Seeds of Support within Your Organization
- Demystifying the Parking Audit – The Important Role You Play
- The Five Dynamics that Create an Effective Team
- Flipping the Script on Customer Service
- Happiness at Work, It’s a Decision
- Innovations in Parking
- LPR for Frontline Personnel
- Maintaining Motivation in Times of Uncertainty & Change
- Managing Customers in a Remote Environment
- Mastering Your Mentor Mojo – The Power of Mentorships to Propel Your Career
- Overwhelmed & Unmotivated – Addressing Your Burnout & Reframing Your Focus
- SMART Goals – Your Path to Self-Development
- Surviving & Thriving – 5 Steps to Developing Your Workplace Resilience
- That’s Not What I Meant – Addressing Email & Text Misunderstandings
- Using Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
- The Undercover Consultant
- Working Toward Equity – Discussing Diversity, Inclusion, & Microaggression
- When the Old Script Doesn’t Work – Cust Experience and the NEXT Normal
Non-members may register at $35 per attendee. Join or renew your membership today.