- This event has passed.
IPMI Webinar: PARCS Replacement and Implementing the Latest Technologies – A Case Study of the American Dream project in New Jersey
December 9, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST
- IPMI Member Rate: $35 per webinar, live or on-demand.
- IPMI Members Bundle: Buy 3 Webinars, get the 4th Webinar Free. Contact email@example.com for additional details.
- Non Member Rate: $85 per webinar.
The American Dream is a retail/dining/entertainment development featuring an indoor amusement and water park, indoor snow-skiing slope, and a high-end retail mall; including 10,000 spaces, 72 lanes of equipment, and 56 Pay-on-Foot machines.
The PARCS included E-Z-Pass Integration, Pay-On-Foot, License-Plate-Recognition, QR/Barcode, PCI-P2PE Credit Cards, touch-screen displays, mobile app integrations, online reservations, and fully on-line analytics and reporting features.
Join us for this informative webinar presentation, as we discuss the RFP, selection, and installation process.
- Investigate the latest parking technologies to enhance the customer experience.
- Learn about the RFP and selection process.
- Understand the best practices and lessons learned during the installation and implementation process.
Geoffrey Posluszny is a consultant with Walker Consultants and specializes in Parking Access and Revenue Control Systems, Automated Parking Systems, and planning studies and evaluations. Geoff is a member of the International Parking and Mobility Institute as well as two regional associations. During his time at Walker, Geoff has consulted on numerous PARCS and APGS specifications, procurements, and contract administration projects.