IPMI Webinar: A kiloWHAT? Mastering the Language of Electric Fueling
March 13 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
Jim Burness, CEO/GM, National Car Charging
Margaret-Ann Leavitt, VP, Marketing, National Car Charging
When it comes to transportation, our brains naturally default to thinking in terms of miles and gallons. But when it comes to electrification, how do we make sense of it all? What is the capacity of a kilowatt, and how does that translate to range? How long does it really take to charge an electric vehicle, and how does it differ from traditional fueling methods? What are CHAdeMO, CCS, and NACS? In this virtual learning seminar, we’ll delve into the language and logistics of electrified transportation. More than just EV 101, we’ll explore how electric fuel is dispensed, measured, and sold and how those elements are applied to charging infrastructure and vehicles. You will be provided with a clear understanding of the key concepts and terminology surrounding this rapidly evolving field.
- Learn the basic calculations around kilowatt hours and other measures and how they translate to electrification and the latest vehicles available.
- Explore the nuances of EV charging, the different plugs, the benefits of smart charging, and the potential influences on your business.
- Prepare you with the right questions to ask and consider as you strategically plan for an electrified future.
- Member Rate: $40 per webinar or $379 for the entire annual series.
- Non-member rate: $85 per webinar. Click the register link above to attend as a non-member.
- Purchase the Webinar Bundle and get all 2024 webinars for $199 for members, $389 for non-members.
- Not a current member? Find out more about member benefits and join the IPMI community today!
- Offers one CAPP Credit towards application or certifications. Learn more about CAPP today.