The CAPP Certification Board is pleased to announce its Call for Nominations for individuals interested in serving as members of the CAPP Certification Board.
The Role of the CAPP Certification Board
The CAPP Certification Board provides oversight and strategic direction for IPMI’s CAPP Program. The CAPP Certification Board is responsible for maintaining an up-to-date body of knowledge and establishing a benchmark of excellence for the industry. Under the program, they provide a means by which parking, transportation, and mobility professionals demonstrate their proficiency and competency, and are recognized by their peers, employers, agencies, customers, and the public.
2023 Election and Open Positions
There is one open seat on the CAPP Certification Board for a three-year term beginning June 2023.
CAPP Certification Board Responsibilities and Commitments
If nominated, approved, and added to the CAPP Board slate, candidates agree to:
- To maintain IPMI organizational membership in good standing.
- To maintain CAPP Certification during entire period of Board service.
- To participate in up to two in-person Board meetings annually.
- To participate in quarterly virtual meetings.
- To fund annual attendance to the in-person meeting at the IPMI Conference & Expo.
- To adhere to the CAPP Code of Conduct and IPMI confidentiality, anti-trust, and Board policies.
- That elected CAPP Certification Board members may not serve on the IPMI Education Development Committee or IPMI Board of Directors.
Eligibility Criteria for CAPP Board Candidates
To prepare for strategic role required of a CAPP Board member, all following criteria must be met to determine each candidate’s eligibility:
- Holds current CAPP designation.
- Candidate is not a member of IPMI Board of Directors or Education Development Committee.
- Has maintained a minimum of five years of continuous CAPP certification.
Submission Requirements for CAPP Certification Board Candidates
Interested members must submit the following via this link by Thursday, February 16, 2023:
- Contact information.
- Narrative demonstrating candidate’s eligibility for CAPP Board service of 150 words or less.
- Professional headshot (original image file .jpg or .tif of at least 300 dpi or 1 MB).
- Brief biography of 150 words or less.
- Election platform of 100 words or less summarizing approach and objectives for Board service.
Nominating Committee and Slate Approval
The CAPP Board Nominating Committee will review submissions and recommend a slate of eligible nominees to the CAPP Certification Board. After the CAPP Board approves the slate of nominees, selected candidates will be notified and provided additional details on the election schedule, process, and rules for candidates running for the CAPP Board.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Thank you for advancing the parking, transportation, and mobility profession!