By Josh Cantor, CAPP
It’s the first week of March already, which means there’s just under two weeks left to submit your application for one of IPMI’s prestigious Professional Recognition Awards. Award submissions are due before midnight on March 15, 2022.
Professional Recognition Awards recognize the individual contributions of parking, transportation, and mobility industry professionals—our industry’s best. Entrants for these prestigious awards may be self- or peer nominated. Nominees must be IPMI members in good standing and there is no nomination fee.
- Professional Excellence Awards in multiple categories: Customer Service, Finance, Frontline, HR, Innovation, leadership, Marketing, Management, Operations, Technology, Other
- Emerging Leader of the Year.
- Organization of the Year.
- James M. Hunnicutt, CAPP, Industry Professional of the Year
Nominations should exhibit excellence in the suggested category, in addition to contribution(s) to the parking, transportation, and mobility industry, professional reputation and creative solutions or innovations.
For more information on the categories and what is required in an application, go to: https://www.parking-mobility.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/2022-Professional-Recognition-Awards-Criteria-and-Eligibility-Requirements.pdf
Winners will get bragging rights plus a fancy new award but also
- On-stage recognition at the 2022 IPMI Parking & Mobility Conference & Expo in New Orleans, LA from July 24-27, 2022.
- Inclusion in a feature highlighting the winners in Parking & Mobility
- Award recognition on the IPMI website.
- Inclusion in a press release issued by IPMI announcing winners, including a featured posting on the IPMI website.
- Template press release to modify and publicize your award.
- Digital marketing package featuring the new 2022 IPMI Professional Recognition Awards logo in multiple formats for your organization to use on marketing, websites, emails, etc.
You can see last year’s winners at: https://www.parking-mobility.org/2021-professoional-recognition-awards/ and envision yourself or your organization in being recognized by your peers as among the best in the industry!
Kathyrn Hebert, my fellow co-chair of the Professional Recognition Awards Committee, wrote this column https://www.parking-mobility.org/2022/01/25/goodbye-2021-and-hello-2022-we-love-ipmis-professional-recognition-awards/ with some good tips to keep in mind when submitting. Most importantly, you need to make sure your application is complete!
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
Joshua Cantor, CAPP, is director of parking and transportation at George Mason University and a member of IPMI’s Board of Directors.