- This event has passed.
Parksmart Advisor Training – October 22, 2020
October 22, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm EDT
Parksmart Advisors lead clients through the certification process for sustainable parking structures. The Parksmart program is now offered under by the USGBC/GBCI alongside the suite of LEED and other sustainability rating systems. IPMI is the USGBC Education Partner providing the education required to earn this valuable certificate.
This is a four-day course. The class will take place on each of the four specified days from 11:00 a.m. EST until 12:30 p.m. EST:
- October 13
- October 15
- October 20
- October 22
You must attend all four sessions and pass the end of course assessment to become a Parksmart Advisor. All Parksmart Advisors are listed on USGBC’s website. Due to the online interactive nature of this course, this course is limited to 14 attendees.
- Member rate: $325
- Non-member rate: $425
- Bulk rate discount of 20% available for organizations that enroll seven or more individuals. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enroll your organization.
- Illustrate and detail the specific management, programmatic, technological, and structural elements of certification
- Evaluate a parking facility, including the tools, process, and procedures for submitting facilities for certification
- Evaluate case examples against the Standard and determine acceptability or changes.
- Illustrate acceptable versus non-acceptable evidence for certification application.
- Review the Parksmart scorecard.
Course Credits: 9 CAPP Points/.90 CEUs
For more information, contact email@example.com.