This interactive course is designed to help participants gain a broader understanding of their impact on employee engagement. Topics include the concept of inspirational leadership and its impact on employee behavior, critical/strategic thinking and reasoning, and understanding organizational metrics.
- Develop interpersonal skills and improve methods of communication
- Recognize the benefit of highly engaged employees
- Encourage staff accountability
- Understand the importance of developing greater trust between leadership and staff
- Increase resource efficiency
To schedule or for more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org