This session provides an overview of the larger parking & mobility industry today. Presentation topics will include tools and technologies, curb management, level of service expectations, transportation program messaging, and the advantage of community partnerships. Best practices for parking and transportation programs and services will be discussed.
Learning Objectives for Industry Fundamentals:
- Discuss the current culture of parking and mobility services
- Identify best practices in a campus mobility program
- Define elements of Mobility on Demand (MOD), Mobility as a Service (MaaS), and Intermobility
- Explore industry technologies and innovations
- Discuss concepts related to developing customer-centric services
To schedule or for more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org