STAY CONNECTED: Free Resources for You & Your Team
Free Transitional Memberships
Available to industry professionals facing job loss.
We are offering free, transitional memberships to individuals facing temporary or permanent job loss to share resources, and connections. Contact us today.
If you have had to make difficult staffing decisions, please share this information with staff members you've lost to help keep them connected and engaged.
Available to all industry professionals.
This special edition capturing the latest on the parking, transportation, and mobility industry’s response to the COVID-19 crisis. Read the online version with live links here.
Available to IPMI members for free, registration cost $35 per non member attendee.
Join us for live frontline training this fall. Register for one of them, or all of them. Free to IPMI members, registration required.
- November 3: Happiness at Work, It's a Decision. Presented by Marlene Cramer, CAPP.
- November 10: That’s not what I meant: Seven Rules for Getting your Message Across (correctly) in Texts & Emails. Presented by Matt Penney, CAPP.
- November 17: Working Toward Equity: Discussing Diversity, Inclusion, and Microaggression. Presented by Kim Jackson, CAPP
- Get the full schedule through December here.
Connect with Your Peers: Free Online Shoptalks
Open to all industry professionals unless otherwise indicated.
- December 16: Free Online Shoptalk: Lessons Learned & Looking Ahead: Our Industry Response to COVID-19
- Stay tuned for the entire 2021 schedule of monthly Shoptalks.
Free Training Resources Extended Through December
Free to members, including industry professionals who request free transitional memberships. Join or renew here. Register for free by logging into your profile, offerings include:
- NEWLY POSTED: TDM & COVID-19: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly & Potential Opportunities
- NEWLY POSTED: The Road to APO: Success Stories and Lessons Learned
- COVID-19 Industry Response: Building a Roadmap to Recovery
- Everything You Need to Know to Operate a Successful Scooter and University Partnership
- Connected Vehicles: Understanding the Revolution
- How to Cater Excellent Customer Experience on a Multi-building Property by Maximizing Shuttle Routes
- Shared Mobility and Technologies’ Effects on Parking Design and Curbside Management
Open to all industry professionals; IPMI members post position listings for free. Non members may post for a fee. Join or renew here.
New Resume Exchange & Industry Conversation
Open to IPMI members, including industry professionals who request free transitional memberships.
Visit the Resume Exchange to post or review resumes and make connections with employers and candidates. Update your online profile right from LinkedIn.
Jump into the Forum. This is your members-only community - share your resources, ask for advice and expertise, and stay connected.
COVID-19 Information Clearinghouse
Open to all IPMI members and industry professionals - Share your resources here.
- Bookmark the information clearinghouse for new resources, documents, links, education, and more.
- Postings are sourced from IPMI, our affiliated SRAs and other partner organizations, and members.
- Share yours here.
The Parking Podcast
Open to all, both IPMI members and industry professionals.
Download and invest some time in the Parking Podcast. Visit the website and subscribe.
- The Parking Podcast E37: An Interview with Moshe David and a Conversation about Engaged Parking Experience
- The Parking Podcast E36: An Interview with Jon Gann and a Conversation about Pop-Up Drive-In Movie Theaters
- Check out a bunch of recent topics here.
Reach out Today
Reach out today.
Send a message to the entire IPMI team.
Share these resources with each of your staff members and add contacts to your organization.
To access free trainings and webinars, your staff must be listed on the current roster of members.