STAY CONNECTED: Free Resources for You & Your Team
Free Transitional Memberships
Available to industry professionals facing job loss.
We are offering free, transitional memberships to individuals facing temporary or permanent job loss to share resources, and connections. Contact us today.
If you have had to make difficult staffing decisions, please share this information with staff members you've lost to help keep them connected and engaged.
Available to all industry professionals.
This special edition capturing the latest on the parking, transportation, and mobility industry’s response to the COVID-19 crisis. Read the online version with live links here.
Connect with Your Peers: Free Online Shoptalks
Open to all industry professionals unless otherwise indicated.
Free live online Shoptalks are planned throughout 2021, They focus on our industry’s response to the pandemic and address critical trends and issues our community is facing now. Download recordings here.
Free Training Resources Extended Through March 31
Free to members, including industry professionals who request free transitional memberships. Join or renew here. Register for free by logging into your profile, offerings include:
- COVID-19 Industry Response: Building a Roadmap to Recovery
- Parking, Transportation & Mobility Industry Response to COVID-19; Parking Pricing Strategies and Technology Improvements
- Campus Cruzin': Everything You Need to Know to Operate a Successful Scooter and University Partnership
- Connected Vehicles: Understanding the Revolution
- How to Cater Excellent Customer Experience on a Multi-building Property by Maximizing Shuttle Routes
- TDM & COVID-19: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly & Potential Opportunities
- Shared Mobility and Technologies’ Effects on Parking Design and Curbside Management
Open to all industry professionals; IPMI members post position listings for free. Non members may post for a fee. Join or renew here.
Resume Exchange & Online Community
Open to IPMI members, including industry professionals who request free transitional memberships.
Visit the Resume Exchange to post or review resumes and make connections with employers and candidates. Update your online profile right from LinkedIn. Jump into the Forum. This is your members-only community - share your resources, ask for advice and expertise, and stay connected.
COVID-19 Information Clearinghouse
Open to all IPMI members and industry professionals - Share your resources here.
- Bookmark the information clearinghouse for new resources, documents, links, education, and more.
- Postings are sourced from IPMI, our affiliated SRAs and other partner organizations, and members.
- Share yours here.
Reach out Today
Reach out today.
Send a message to the entire IPMI team. Share these resources with each of your staff members and add contacts to your organization. To access free trainings and webinars, your staff must be listed on the current roster of members.