Parksmart Advisors lead clients through the certification process for sustainable parking structures. The Parksmart program is offered under by the USGBC/GBCI alongside the suite of LEED and other sustainability rating systems. IPMI is the USGBC Education Partner providing the education required to earn this valuable certificate.
Parksmart Advisor training is offered as an instructor-led online class. The class covers the experience of what it is like to submit the narrative and evidence for the certification application.
- Illustrate and detail the specific management, programmatic, technological, and structural elements of the certification
- Evaluate a parking facility, including the tools, process, and procedures for submitting facilities for certification
- Evaluate case examples against the Standard and determine acceptability or changes.
- Illustrate acceptable versus non-acceptable evidence for certification application.
- Review the Parksmart scorecard.
- Purchase a copy of the Parksmart Certification standard
- Attend all four sessions
- Pass the end-of-course assessment with a score of 70% or higher.
Due to the online interactive nature of this course, this course is limited to 14 attendees.
All individuals who pass the assessment will be listed on USGBC's website.
Course Credits: 9 CAPP Points/.90 CEUs
Bulk rate discount available for organizations that enroll seven or more individuals. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.