CAPP Mentor Program
The CAPP Mentor Program helps strengthen leadership skills and support future leaders as they prepare to become CAPP credentialed.
- A current, active CAPP.
- Be available to mentor for six to 18 months.
- Set aside a minimum of two hours a month to prepare to meet with your mentee, complete your meeting with your mentee, and for any additional follow up with your mentee.
- Additional details in the CAPP Mentor Program Guide.
- Has a strong interest in earning the CAPP credential.
- Agree to work with a mentor for six to 18 months.
- Additional details in the CAPP Mentee Program Guide.
- Step 1: Contact Justin Grunert at email@example.com to obtain the Mentor/Mentee Application.
- Step 2: Complete Mentor/Mentee Application. Once completed, Mentors/Mentees will be matched.
- Step 3: Mentors will have a kickoff meeting to review the process for meeting and documentation.
- Step 4: Mentor and mentee will be introduced.
- Step 5: Mentor and mentee will schedule their first meeting.
Want additional information? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org