The IPMI Marketing Awards recognize outstanding marketing, public relations, and communications programs within the parking and mobility sector:
- Did you launch a campaign to encourage people to ride the bus or take alternative modes of transportation?
- Helped consumers master a new parking payment system?
- Instituted a pedestrian safety program?
- Successfully re-branded the parking, transportation, and/or mobility department?
- Engaged in a social media campaign that helped drive results?
- Used marketing tactics to change behavior or solve a problem?
Nominators identify and self-select a marketing category, which include, but are not limited to: Parking Marketing Program, Mobility Marketing Program, Social Media Program, Rebranding Campaign, Website Launch or Mobile App Launch/Redesign.
Any organization with a communications, public relations, or marketing program that educates and informs is eligible to enter. Organizations may submit multiple programs but can only win one award in this category. Submissions may come from any market sector, and consultants and suppliers may submit on behalf of the owner/client.
Winners will receive on stage recognition and award at the annual IPMI Conference & Expo. They will be featured in IPMI’s monthly magazine and in industry-related publicity and social media.
To Nominate, please click the button below.
All award submissions, must be completed by November 15, 2019 at 11:59 pm ET.
IPMI Marketing Award Winners
2019 Marketing Award winners
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.