IPMI offers a wide range of on-demand webinars. These webinars offer the opportunity to watch previous webinars on your schedule. Below is a list of select on-demand webinars, click the title for a full description.
All IPMI Webinars are worth 1 CAPP point towards your initial application or your CAPP Recertification.
Bulk pricing is available for IPMI members (Buy three webinars and get the fourth free). Contact us for details.
- Accessible Parking and Placard Abuse
- Adaptive Reuse — The Next Generation of Parking Facilities
- Being a Superhero in Your City
- Campus Cruzin’: Everything You Need to Know to Operate a Successful Scooter and University Partnership
- Connected Vehicles: Understanding the Revolution
- Cracking the Code to Sustaining a Customer Service Culture
- Curb Management: Strategies and Tech to Define, Manage, and Enforce the Curb
- Dashboards! Science-Based Decision Making
- Data Analytics
- Data Driven Success: Building a New Data Standard for Parking
- How to Cater Excellent Customer Experience on a Multi-building Property by Maximizing Shuttle Routes
- Introduction to APDS Version 1.0, International Parking Data Standard
- Introduction to Parksmart
- Municipal Procurement: Repeating Mistakes on Purpose
- Parking Guidance and the Journey
- Park That Phone! The Road to a New Brand
- Potential Impacts of City-Level Parking Cash-Out and Transit Benefit Ordinances
- Parking Enforcement for Frontline!
- Shared Mobility and Technologies’ Effects on Parking Design and Curbside Management
- Suicide in Parking Facilities: Prevention, Response, and Recovery
- The Path to APO — Benchmarking Success and Advancing Your Organization
- Transformational Services and Efficiencies
- To Email, Text or Meet? That is the Perpetual Question!
- Utilizing Technology: A How-To Guide on Converting to a Virtual and Electronic Parking Environment
- Watch Your Assets! How to Monetize Most Effectively
- Your Most Important Resources: Are They Being Nurtured or Left to Wither Away?
Bulk pricing is available for IPMI members (Buy three webinars and get the fourth free).