Mobility & Innovation Summit Call for Presentations
February 24 & 25 | 12:00 - 6:00 pm ET
A Virtual Experience
A Don't Miss Virtual Experience
Get ready: IPMI is launching a new two-day, virtual event: the IPMI Mobility & Innovation Summit. Collaborate with the brightest minds in mobility, transportation, and parking. Connect with innovators, start-ups, and industry veterans as we tackle the toughest challenges on our horizon and prepare you and your organization to rethink the way people get from place to place to stay ahead of demands and trends.
Expect critical, profound changes in the ways we plan, build, and execute mobility solutions. Work and collaborate with top-tier experts, planners, and doers to explore trends and tech, discover practical solutions, and expand perspectives. Expand your organization’s perspective to navigate new paradigms, engage in valuable partnerships, and ultimately thrive in the evolving marketplace.
IPMI will host the IPMI Mobility & Innovation Summit during two half-days packed with education, networking, and solutions-based thinking, February 24 and 25, 2021.
The Call for Presentations and early registration open November 2 and close November 20,. 2020.
Call for Presentations
Call for Presentations
IPMI is inviting submissions from industry experts to share dynamic and interactive presentations, programming, and content as part of a brand-new virtual education and networking experience: the IPMI Mobility & Innovation Summit. Presenters will be allotted 60 minutes per session, inclusive of Q&A.
The agenda will deliver mission-critical, practical information impacting the parking, transportation and mobility industry, industry professionals, and the communities they serve.
Bring us your best: This two-day event offers limited presentation opportunities – please submit a single presentation in your selected format:
- LECTURE STYLE (1 to 2 Presenters): Topics focus on present-day and near future developments, as well as long-term scenarios relevant to a variety of parking and mobility stakeholders and industry segments.
- PANEL DISCUSSIONS (3 Presenters and 1 moderator): Form your team from stakeholder groups and experts, focusing on a single topic. Each panelist presents their perspective and the audience then joins in a Q&A session, moderated by a topic expert.
- SPARK SESSION: Rapid-fire learning experience: Dynamic, carefully-timed, 15-minute segments followed by 15 minutes of Q&A. Limited to a single presenter.
IPMI is seeking presentation proposals on specific topics, including but not limited to:
- The Future of Work, Commuting, and Transportation Modes
- Smart Cities, Freight & Deliveries, and Congestion Management
- Building Safer & Cleaner Mobility Options
- PropTech and the Impacts of COVID-19
- Reskilling & Upskilling Our Industry’s Workforce
- Demand at the Curb: Managing Disruption in Mode Split
- FutureTech: Moving Through and Beyond Contactless Technology
- Safety Provisions and the Return to the Office & Field Work Environments
- New Skills and Tools for Integrating Technology & Human Capital
- Your Topic Here!