Midwest Regional Parking & Mobility Conference hosted by IPMI
Join us on October 16-17, 2019, for the first ever Midwest Regional Parking & Mobility Conference at the Omaha Marriott Downtown at the Capitol District in Omaha, Nebraska. This Conference will bring together parking, transportation, and mobility professionals from throughout the heartland including Nebraska, Iowa, South Dakota, North Dakota, Kansas, Missouri, Minnesota, Wisconsin, and beyond!
Early Bird Registration Rates EXTENDED: $95.00
Rates increase September 23: $125.00
HOTEL & TRAVEL
Confirm your guestroom at the Omaha Marriott Downtown at the Capitol District before the deadline, September 24th!
Omaha Marriott Downtown at Capitol District
222 N 10th Street
Omaha, NE 68102
Room Rate (per night) $145.00
Last day for the Room Block: September 24, 2019
A block of guestrooms has been reserved at the special low rate of $145.00 per night, single/double. These special rates are offered until September 24, 2019 or until the room block sells out. After this date, rooms are subject to availability at rack rates and must be made by contacting the hotel directly.
CLICK HERE to make your reservations early, as rooms tend to sell out quickly. If you call the hotel directly, be sure to mention The IPMI Midwest Regional Parking & Mobility Conference to receive these special negotiated rates. Onsite parking and valet available.
Wednesday, October 16: 12:30 -1:30pm
Learn about recent projects in our host city of Omaha, including efforts to create walkability, promote the use of transportation, and enhance mobility.
Limited to the first 20 participants.
Wednesday, October 16
2:00PM – 6:30PM
- Welcome and Opening General Session: Verdis Group
- IPMI Training: Tactical Communication 101: Dealing Effectively with Difficult and Aggressive Behavior – Cindy Campbell, IPMI
- Trends to Track: Making Sense of the Fast Moving World of Parking & Mobility – Casey Jones, DESMAN
- Curb Management: Strategies and Tech to Define, Manage, and Enforce the Curb – Charley DeBow, CurbTrac
- Networking Reception
Thursday, October 17
8:00AM – 4:00PM
- Keynote: The Evolving Urban Core – David Brown, President & CEO, Omaha Chamber of Commerce
- Shared Mobility and Technology’s Impact on Parking Design and Management – Brett Wood, CAPP, PE, Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc.
- Problem Solving: What’s Keeping you up at Night? – Cindy Campbell, IPMI
- The Power of Data: Implementing a Successful University and Municipal Occupancy Data Partnership – Victor Hill, MPA, CAPP, University of Wisconsin-La Crosse
- CAPP: Champion Your Credential – Isaiah Mouw, CAPP, Reef Parking
- Becoming Elite: Making APO Happen – Megan Leinart, LEED AP BD+BC, CAPP, Leinart Consulting
- Industry Leader Panel Discussion
DONT MISS IT!
* Sponsorships for this event have sold out.
All registration cancellations and refund requests must be made in writing by October 1, 2019. A refund of 50% of your registration fee will be given for cancellations received by that date. No refunds will be granted for requests postmarked after October 1, 2019. Submit all requests to IPMI Registration via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. IPMI regrets that refunds will not be given for no-shows.
Substitutions/Transfers are gladly accepted for full registrations. Only one substitution is permitted per original registrant. The individual submitting the substitution request is responsible for all financial obligations (any balance due) associated with that substitution.
We love to help. Email us your questions.