Your biggest benefit is the people you meet, but you get so much more…
DISCOUNTS ON CONFERENCES, WEBINARS, ONLINE & ON-SITE TRAINING, AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Up to $300 (or more for exhibitors) in savings on registration for the annual IPMI Conference & Expo, with the largest number of attendees, exhibitors, and educational sessions in the industry!
- 30% discount on monthly webinars led by the parking profession’s leading experts.
- 25% discounts on the industry’s best online training courses.
- 40-50% discount on fees related to Accredited Parking Organization (APO) certification for organizations.
- 30% discount on fees related to CAPP certification for individuals.
- Deep discounts on customized on-site training and professional development.
- IPMI Membership Directory—online and searchable.
- Engage with one of IPMI’s Committees.
- Access to the members-only community, Forum.
- IPMI Conference & Expo.
- IPMI’s members-only annual Leadership Summit.
- Training events.
- Insights and data from the international community through IPMI’s leadership in Global Parking Association Leaders (GPALs).
- Discounts on registration at IPMI International Conferences in Latin and South America.
- Opportunity to meet and mingle with parking professionals from more than 35 countries at the IPMI Conference & Expo and throughout the year.
PUBLICATIONS AND TOOLS CREATED FOR YOU
- Access to IPMI’s Parking & Mobility monthly magazine—up to four paper copies of magazine and unlimited access to digital edition for entire staff (non-members are limited to archived issues).
- IPMInsider monthly e-newsletter, as well as Moving Forward, IPMI’s Professional Development newsletter.
- IPMI Member News. Read and post the latest news about parking people, products, and services on the home page of the IPMI website; members can submit news that is also shared in the IPMInsider.
- Post Request for Proposals (RFPs) which are then published in the IPMInsider.
- The Blog, a robust daily forum for reading, posting, and commenting. Member contributions welcome!
- Consumer-specific public service content, campaigns, templates, and collateral to enhance your community outreach efforts.
- Publications, white papers, and resources that help in your day-to-day operations, such as A Guide to Parking, Emergency Preparedness Guidelines, Glossary of Parking Technology Terms, Emerging Trends in Parking, and more.