Professional Recognition Program
The IPI Professional Recognition Program recognizes and commends the contributions of parking, transportation, and mobility industry individuals – our industry’s best.
Ensure deserving colleagues and organizations are recognized by nominating them for an IPI Professional Recognition Program award today. You may also nominate yourself. All nominees must be IPI members in good standing and there is no nomination fee.
The Professional Recognition Program honors individuals and organizations in the following categories:
- James M. Hunnicutt, CAPP, Parking Professional of the Year for management-level professionals who direct an entire parking/transportation/mobility operation or manage multiple units within a department.
- Organization of the Year for public or private organizations, departments, consultants, suppliers, commercial operators, etc.
- Emerging Leader of the Year for those age 40 and younger who are blazing their own trails through the parking, transportation, and mobility industry.
- Supervisor of the Year for those who supervise one or more employees within a parking/transportation department or unit.
- Staff Member of the Year for frontline staff.
Review the criteria and make a nomination today!
The 2019 awards competition opens September 12 and closes November 7, 2018.
2018 Professional Recognition Program Award winners
2017 Professional Recognition Program Award winners
2016 Professional Recognition Program Award winners
2015 Professional Recognition Program Award winners
For more information, contact IPI at firstname.lastname@example.org.