The IPMI Marketing Awards program spotlights outstanding marketing, public relations, promotional, and communications-outreach efforts in parking, transportation, and mobility:
- Did you launch a campaign to encourage people to ride the bus or take alternative modes of transportation?
- Helped consumers master a new parking payment system?
- Instituted a pedestrian safety program?
- Successfully re-branded the parking, transportation, and/or mobility department?
- Engaged in a social media campaign that helped drive results?
- Used marketing tactics to change behavior or solve a problem?
Any organization with a communications, public relations, or marketing program that educates and informs is eligible to enter. If you can answer yes to these questions, you should consider entering:
- Is your organization a parking authority, city, or institution with a parking, transportation, and mobility department, parking owner, or service or product provider serving the parking and/or transportation industry?
- Did your organization have a marketing, public relations, or communications program or campaign that promoted a new or re-invented product or service that achieved measurable and favorable outcomes?
- Did that program or campaign help foster understanding of the importance of parking and mobility, knowledge about trends, or awareness of best practices?
- Did the program or campaign take place, at least in part, during 2018-2019?
The entire entry process is online and the fee is only $100.
Winners, including a few considered the Year’s Best, will receive recognition and a trophy at the annual IPMI Conference & Expo. They will be featured in IPMI’s monthly magazine and in industry-related publicity and social media.
The 2019 awards competitions are now closed. Be sure to join us in honoring our award winners at the 2019 IPMI Conference & Expo, June 9-12 in Anaheim, Calif. The awards submission process will open again this fall – stay tuned for more details!
For more information, contact email@example.com.