Free Industry Shoptalks
Connect with Your Peers
Free live online Shoptalks address critical trends and issues our industry is facing now. Pre-registration required; open to all free of charge.
- September 1, 2021: Hospital/Medical Center Parking and Mobility: Unique Challenges and Solutions, Moderated by George Richardson, CAPP, UF Health Shands Hospital
- November 3: Diversity: Rising Through the Ranks. A panel discussion moderated by Gary Means, CAPP, LexPark
- December 8: The Year Ahead, Moderated by Casey Jones, CAPP, DESMAN
Miss a Shoptalk?
Click on the links below and watch the recording.
- June 2, 2021: Curb Management in the Real World: Case Studies and Conversation, Moderated by Robert Ferrin, City of Columbus, Ohio and Brandy Stanley, CAPP, City of Las Vegas Parking Services
- May 5: Data-driven Parking and Mobility Management Moderated by Kevin White, AICP, Walker Consultants, Inc.
- February 11: For Suppliers Only: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion from Your Perspective. Moderated By Gary Means, CAPP
- February 2: IPMI Frontline Staff Shoptalk: Defining Our Current Challenges and Successes Moderated by Cindy Campbell, IPMI
- January 6: The University Environment: Planning for Spring and What’s Changed. Moderated by Brett Wood, PE, CAPP
- December 16, 2020: Lessons Learned & Looking Ahead: Our Industry Response to COVID-19. Moderated by Casey Jones, CAPP.
- September 23, 2020: From Disruption to Adaptation: Legal and Policy Implications for Cities and Transit in the Wake of COVID-19, Moderated by Kathryn Hebert
- August 5, 2020: Planning for What’s Next: Roadmap to Recovery the Parking, Transportation, and Mobility Industry, Moderated by Carmen Donnell
- July 9, 2020: The Leading Edge; Response, Reopening, and Recovery for the Parking, Transportation, and Mobility Industry, Moderated by Gary Means, CAPP
- May 2020: Leadership on Their Terms to Ease Stress and Enable Focus, Moderated by Colleen Niese, SPHR
- April 2020: Leading Remote Teams and Best Practices, Moderated by Vanessa Solesbee, CAPP
- April 2020: Planning for Future Municipal On-Street Operations, Moderated by Scott Petri
- March 2020: COVID-19 & Our Industry’s Response – Universities and Campuses, Moderated by Kim Jackson, CAPP
- March 2020: COVID-19 Industry Response – Municipal & Transportation Providers, Moderated by Casey Jones, CAPP
- March 2020: Airports: COVID-19 and Our Industry’s Response. Moderated by Dean Ahmad, CAPP & David Wilson, CAPP