Free Industry Shoptalks
Connect with Your Peers
Free live online Shoptalks address critical trends and issues our industry is facing now.
Register for free for all upcoming Shoptalks here. Always free to industry professionals, pre-registration required.
Miss a Shoptalk?
Click on the links below and watch the recording.
- June 2, 2021: Curb Management in the Real World: Case Studies and Conversation, Moderated by Robert Ferrin, City of Columbus, Ohio and Brandy Stanley, CAPP, City of Las Vegas Parking Services
- May 5: Data-driven Parking and Mobility Management Moderated by Kevin White, AICP, Walker Consultants, Inc.
- February 11: For Suppliers Only: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion from Your Perspective. Moderated By Gary Means, CAPP
- February 2: IPMI Frontline Staff Shoptalk: Defining Our Current Challenges and Successes Moderated by Cindy Campbell, IPMI
- January 6: The University Environment: Planning for Spring and What’s Changed. Moderated by Brett Wood, PE, CAPP
- December 16, 2020: Lessons Learned & Looking Ahead: Our Industry Response to COVID-19. Moderated by Casey Jones, CAPP.
- September 23, 2020: From Disruption to Adaptation: Legal and Policy Implications for Cities and Transit in the Wake of COVID-19, Moderated by Kathryn Hebert
- August 5, 2020: Planning for What’s Next: Roadmap to Recovery the Parking, Transportation, and Mobility Industry, Moderated by Carmen Donnell
- July 9, 2020: The Leading Edge; Response, Reopening, and Recovery for the Parking, Transportation, and Mobility Industry, Moderated by Gary Means, CAPP
- May 2020: Leadership on Their Terms to Ease Stress and Enable Focus, Moderated by Colleen Niese, SPHR
- April 2020: Leading Remote Teams and Best Practices, Moderated by Vanessa Solesbee, CAPP
- April 2020: Planning for Future Municipal On-Street Operations, Moderated by Scott Petri
- March 2020: COVID-19 & Our Industry’s Response – Universities and Campuses, Moderated by Kim Jackson, CAPP
- March 2020: COVID-19 Industry Response – Municipal & Transportation Providers, Moderated by Casey Jones, CAPP
- March 2020: Airports: COVID-19 and Our Industry’s Response. Moderated by Dean Ahmad, CAPP & David Wilson, CAPP