- This event has passed.
Thirty Minutes of Education (TME): Content Isn’t the King, It’s the Kingdom
March 15, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm EDT
Maximizing Digital Platforms for Member Engagement
IPI is offering this Thirty Minutes of Education (TME) in our series of online roundtables designed just for IPI’s affiliated State and Regional Associations (SRA). This series will equip SRA leaders and volunteers with essential information that will help strengthen and grow their individual organizations.
This round of TME will address content marketing and management, including:
- How to find, create, and leverage content across digital platforms, including social media, blogs, and websites.
- How to prioritize limited time and resources for maximum efficiency across multiple platforms.
- Three actions you can take right away.
- Resources you can tap, like and follow for more ideas and live content.
- Answers to your questions — facilitator Melissa Rysak, CPSM will tailor the conversation based on your advance questions! Please send yours to Stephanie Santoro at email@example.com.
For this special session, IPI has invited a marketing and content expert to lead the conversation:
Melissa Rysak, CPSM
Director of Marketing and Business Development Support
@melissarysak, @ediscompany, @smpsphilly
Melissa Rysak, CPSM, is a passionate and experienced marketing, communications, and PR professional with more than 12 years of successful experience in internal/external communications and marketing efforts, including public relations, advertising, website and social media, marketing collateral and campaigns, branding, event planning, internal and external newsletters, media relations, and outreach efforts, lead distribution and proposal development, staff experience and resumes management.
Melissa graduated from Widener University and is a Certified Professional Services Marketer. A strong believer in continuing education and betterment of her abilities as a marketer, she is an active member of the Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS) at the local, regional, and national levels and is a graduate of the inaugural class of SMPS University. In addition to membership and volunteering in SMPS, she serves with her husband and son as Ambassadors for the March of Dimes.