- This event has passed.
Parksmart Advisor, Online, Instructor-Led Training: February 2, 2021
February 2, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm EST
Register here for this event. $275 for IPMI Members
Non-Members may attend for a $495 registration fee. Click the register link above to attend as a non-member. Need help logging in?
Contact us at email@example.com.
Additional Registration options:
Members Bundle APO Site Reviewer Training and this course for $450. Contact us for a discount code!
Bulk rate discount of 20% available for organizations that enroll seven or more individuals. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enroll your organization.
Parksmart Advisors lead clients through the certification process for sustainable parking structures. The Parksmart program is now offered under by the USGBC/GBCI alongside the suite of LEED and other sustainability rating systems. IPMI is the USGBC Education Partner providing the education required to earn this valuable certificate.
This is a four-day course. The class will take place on each of the four specified days from 11:00 a.m. EST until 12:30 p.m. EST:
- January 26
- January 28
- February 2
- February 4
You must attend all four sessions and pass the end of course assessment to become a Parksmart Advisor. All Parksmart Advisors are listed on USGBC’s website. Due to the online interactive nature of this course, this course is limited to 14 attendees.
- Illustrate and detail the specific management, programmatic, technological, and structural elements of the certification
- Evaluate a parking facility, including the tools, process, and procedures for submitting facilities for certification
- Evaluate case examples against the Standard and determine acceptability or changes.
- Illustrate acceptable versus non-acceptable evidence for certification application.
- Review the Parksmart scorecard.
Offers 9 CAPP Points or 9 CEU’s. IPMI CAPP points can be applied toward application or recertification.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
International Parking and Mobility Institute is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and is accredited to issue the IACET CEU.