- This event has passed.
Parksmart Advisor, Online, Instructor-Led Training: August 6, 2020
August 6, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm EDT
PARKSMART ADVISOR Course:
August 6 @ 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm EDT
Parksmart Advisors lead clients through the certification process for sustainable parking structures. The Parksmart program is now offered under by the USGBC/GBCI alongside the suite of LEED and other sustainability rating systems. IPMI is the USGBC Education Partner providing the education required to earn this valuable certificate.
This is a four-day course. The class will take place on each of the four specified days from 3:00 p.m. EST until 4:30 p.m. EST:
- August 4
- August 6
- August 11
- August 13
You must attend all four sessions and pass the end of course assessment to become a Parksmart Advisor. All Parksmart Advisors are listed on USGBC’s website. Due to the online interactive nature of this course, this course is limited to 14 attendees.
- Member rate: $275
- Non-member rate: $495
- Members Bundle APO Site Reviewer Training and this course for $450. Contact us for a discount code!
- Bulk rate discount of 20% available for organizations that enroll seven or more individuals. Please contact email@example.com to enroll your organization.
- Illustrate and detail the specific management, programmatic, technological, and structural elements of certification
- Evaluate a parking facility, including the tools, process, and procedures for submitting facilities for certification
- Evaluate case examples against the Standard and determine acceptability or changes.
- Illustrate acceptable versus non-acceptable evidence for certification application.
- Review the Parksmart scorecard.
Course Credits: 9 CAPP Points/.90 CEUs
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.