- This event has passed.
IPMI Webinar: Considering an Alternative to Adaptive Reuse
August 12 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
- IPMI Member Rate: $35 per webinar, live or on-demand.
- IPMI Member Bundle: $99 for five live webinars in 2020 (August through December 2020).
- IPMI members always buy three and receive the fourth free!
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase.
- Non Member Rate: $85 per webinar.
This presentation will explore how we need to be adaptive in our mindset on how we manage and implement parking in our downtowns and on our campuses, looking at exterior factors like growth, changing transportation demographics, and evolving policies to support better densification and evolution of our downtowns. The presentation will focus on a concept called the surface parking exit strategy, that attempts to right-size parking and help communities grow with changing needs.
Brett Wood, P.E. CAPP has over 15 years of experience as a parking and mobility consultant, working throughout North America to help his clients find creative and implementable solutions. Brett’s passions include right-sized parking, data-driven solutions, and helping to shape a future for the industry that adapts well to the rapidly occurring disruptions around it. Brett serves as co-chair of the IPMI Research and Innovation Task Force, focusing on industry-leading projects around curb management, mobility, benchmarking, and more.