- This event has passed.
APO Site Reviewer Training: Renewal/Refresher Training
October 7, 2019 @ 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
APO Site Reviewer training is offered as a 90-minute live or recorded webinar. This course is intended for previously IPMI-approved APO Site Reviewers who wish to renew their training to maintain their status.
Instructor-Led Webinar (Live or Recorded)
This is a 90-minutes webinar course on October 7, 2019. The recording will be available October 15, 2019. Previously IPMI-approved APO Site Reviewers whose status expires 12/31/19 must enroll and pass this course to maintain their status and offer APO Site Review Services no later than 12/31/19.
You must attend the live or recorded webinar and pass a short end of course assessment to renew your APO Site Reviewer status through 12/31/22. Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be awarded a Certificate of Completion and qualified participants will be listed as trained site reviewers on the IPMI website.
- Member rate: $175
- Non-member rate: $300
For more information on APO, please visit the APO website.
Course Credits: 1.5 CAPP Points/.15 CEUs
- Evaluate what a standard is and the importance of the quality management of the third-party reviewer when on a site visit.
- Explain the role of third-party reviewers, including communicating information regarding the final status of the application.
- Illustrate satisfactory and unsatisfactory examples encountered during site visits by referencing criteria provided in the 14 content areas of the checklist.
- Review ethics expected of a third party reviewer and ways to handle potentially questionable situations that could arise during a site visit.
- Determine whether site-provided evidence items are applicable or not applicable to the application when determining a recommendation to award the APO designation.
This training offers 9 CAPP points toward application or re-certification and .9 CEUs. CEUs are earned following successful completion and a passing score of 70 percent on the assessment.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.