- This event has passed.
California Public Parking Association (CPPA) Workshop: Parking Industry Fundamentals for Frontline Staff
April 13, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm EDT
This course provides an entry-level overview of the purpose, objectives and services of parking programs. Topics include current industry technologies, citation review, adjudication processes, and broader understanding of the role we play in our organizations. Basic customer service concepts will also be reviewed.
Learning Objectives for Parking Industry Fundamentals: In this course, attendees will learn how to:
* Examine a variety of programs and services offered across the parking industry
* Review new and approaching technologies and the service enhancements they offer
* Discuss the California Vehicle Code and parking enforcement
* Explore the various roles we play within our organization
* Analyze the “builders” and “barriers” that influence the delivery of good customer service
* Identify the dimensions of customer service
* Recognize the influence we can have in successfully dealing with difficult customer conversations
Note: At the end of the session, participants will take an assessment. Scores of 70% or greater will receive a successful completion certificate in the mail.
$125.00 for CPPA members – $175.00 for non-members
Continental Breakfast and Lunch will be Provided
1 University Drive, Orange, CA 92866 (no parking at this address)
Argyros Forum 209C
Parking Permit Provided for Cypress Lot (400 N. Cypress)
Take Parking Lot Shuttle to Schmid Gate Stop, walk east through campus to building.