Accredited Parking Organization (APO) Site Reviewer Training – September 28, 2021
September 28 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm EDT
Non-Members may attend for a $495 registration fee. Click the register link above to attend as a non-member. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Registration options:
Members Bundle Parksmart Advisor and this course for $450. Contact us for a discount code!
Bulk rate discount of 20% available for organizations that enroll seven or more individuals. Please contact email@example.com to enroll your organization.
Accredited Parking Organization (APO) program establishes a benchmark of the quality by which a parking management organization conducts its business and maintains its facilities and services. The site review is a required component for applicant organizations and must be completed by an IPMI-approved site reviewer who has successfully completed this training.
APO Site Reviewers are trained by IPMI to evaluate organizations pursuing accreditation under the program. This course will cover quality management and continuity of applying best practices to each site, determining evidence to satisfy the standard, and the role and ethical expectations of an APO Site Reviewer. Participants receive a copy of the APO Manual for Applicants and the matrix, a planning tool for implementation.
APO Site Reviewer training is offered as an instructor-led online class. The class covers the experience of what it is like to submit the application and accompanying evidence.
This is a two-day course on September 28 & 30.
- Evaluate what a standard is and the importance of the quality management of the third-party reviewer when on a site visit.
- Explain the role of third-party reviewers, including communicating information regarding the final status of the application.
- Illustrate satisfactory and unsatisfactory examples encountered during site visits by referencing criteria provided in the 13 content areas of the checklist.
- Review ethics expected of a third-party reviewer and ways to handle potentially questionable situations that could arise during a site visit.
- Determine whether site-provided evidence items are applicable or not applicable to the application when determining a recommendation to award the APO designation.
Offers 7 CAPP points towards application or recertification. 0.7 CEUs are earned following successful completion and a passing score of 70 percent on the assessment.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.