Awards of Excellence Program
Showcasing outstanding parking and transportation facilities and innovative programs in a number of categories, IPMI’s Awards of Excellence program has a rich history of recognizing project excellence in the parking, transportation, and mobility industry. Many winning projects receive state, regional, national, and international media coverage.
Projects may be submitted by architects, engineers, consultants, or other primary members of the project team with the owner’s permission. For descriptions and project details, please download the criteria below.
The 2020 award categories include:
- Best Design of a Mixed-Use Parking & Transportation Facility.
- Best Design of Parking Facility.
- Best Design/Implementation of a Surface Parking Lot.
- Best Facility Rehabilitation or Restoration.
- NEW: Innovation in Facility Design.
- Innovation in a Mobility, Transportation, or Parking Program.
- NEW: Excellence in Sustainable Design.
- NEW: Excellence in Sustainable Management.
- Excellence in Architectural Design.
The 2020 IPMI Awards of Excellence have closed. Look for the 2021 awards to open in Fall of 2020.
Thank you to everyone that has participated in this year’s competition.
Nominations are accepted on an annual basis and judged by a select panel of judges representing architects, parking consultants, and city, airport and university officials on the IPMI Awards of Excellence Committee, and honored at the annual IPMI Conference & Expo.
Awards of Excellence Winners
2019 Awards of Excellence winners
2018 Awards of Excellence winners
2017 Awards of Excellence winners
2016 Awards of Excellence winners
2015 Awards of Excellence winners
2014 Awards of Excellence winners
2013 Awards of Excellence winners
2012 Awards of Excellence winners
For more information, contact IPMI at firstname.lastname@example.org