Awards of Excellence Program
Showcasing outstanding parking and transportation facilities and innovative programs in a number of categories, IPMI’s Awards of Excellence program has a rich history of recognizing project excellence in the parking, transportation, and mobility industry.
Categories, & Criteria
Projects may be submitted by architects, engineers, consultants, or other primary members of the project team with the owner’s permission. For descriptions and project details, please download the criteria.
Thank you to all the individuals who submitted your entries.
The 2021 Award of Excellence call for awards has closed.
The 2022 call for awards will open up fall of 2021.
- Best Design of a Mixed-Use Parking & Transportation Facility.
- Best Design of Parking Facility.
- Best Design/Implementation of a Surface Parking Lot.
- Best Facility Rehabilitation or Restoration.
- Innovation in Facility Design.
- Innovation in a Mobility, Transportation, or Parking Program.
- Excellence in Sustainable Design.
- Excellence in Sustainable Management.
- Excellence in Architectural Design.
Nominations are accepted on an annual basis and judged by a select panel of judges representing architects, consultants, and city, airport and university officials on the IPMI Awards of Excellence Committee.
Awards of Excellence Winners
2020 Awards of Excellence winners
2019 Awards of Excellence winners
2018 Awards of Excellence winners
2017 Awards of Excellence winners
2016 Awards of Excellence winners
2015 Awards of Excellence winners
2014 Awards of Excellence winners
2013 Awards of Excellence winners
2012 Awards of Excellence winners