IPMI Members Lead Panel Discussion at MOVE America 2023
Austin, Texas – Several members of the International Parking & Mobility Insitute (IPMI), including three members of the IPMI Board of Directors, served as expert panelists leading a discussion at the 2023 Move: Mobility Reimagined show.
The conversation centered around the topic of Smart Cities and Infrastructure and focused on driving curb maximization and program revenue.
The experts on the panel included:
- Gary A. Means, CAPP, Executive Vice President, Pivot Parking, and IPMI Board of Directors Chair.
- Alejandra “Alex” Argudin, CAPP, CEO, Miami Parking Authority, and IPMI Board of Directors Chair-elect.
- Maria Irshad, CAPP, Deputy Director, City of Houston, and IPMI Board of Directors member.
- David Parker, CEO of Clevercity, and IPMI member.
- Joseph Al-hajeri, Mobility Demand Management Program Manager, City of Austin, and IPMI member.
IPMI and its members partner with organizations across the country and the world to serve as the expert voice in parking and mobility.