IPMI Announces 2023-2024 CAPP Certification Board
New slate of directors takes effect following the IPMI Conference & Expo June 11-14, 2023.
FREDERICKSBURG, VIRGINIA: The International Parking & Mobility Institute (IPMI) is pleased to announce its 2023-2024 CAPP Certification Board. Elections were held by the association in April 2022. At the conclusion of IPMI’s 2023 Parking & Mobility Conference & Expo in Fort Worth, Texas, June 11-14, IPMI’s 2023-2024 CAPP Board will begin their term.
Continuing his three-year appointment as CAPP Board Chair will be Hal King, CAPP, Parking Manager, City of Lansing, MI.
Victor Hill, CAPP, of T2 Systems, joins the CAPP Board as the newest director and Gwendolyn Bolden, CAPP, was re-elected to serve another three-year term.
The entire 2023-2024 IPMI CAPP Certification Board, effective June 14, 2023, is:
- Chair: Hal King, CAPP, Parking Manager, City of Lansing, Lansing, MI.
- Chair Elect: Sam Veraldi, CAPP, VP Mobility Sales, FLASH, Austin, TX.
- Past Chair: Isaiah R. Mouw, CAPP, President, Municipal, PAVE Mobility, Chattanooga, TN.
- Gwendolyn Bolden, CAPP, Director of On-Street & Metered Services, Pittsburgh Parking Authority, Pittsburgh, PA.
- Victor Hill, CAPP, Account Manager Team Lead, T2 Systems, Indianapolis, IN.
- Vanessa Solesbee Schnipkoweit, CAPP, CCTM, Mobility Services Manager (Parking, Transit & Fleet), Town of Estes Park, CO.
The International Parking & Mobility Institute (IPMI) is the world’s largest association of professionals in parking, mobility, and transportation. IPMI works to advance the parking and mobility profession through professional development, certification, research and data collection, advocacy, and community building. With experts from around the world in dozens of specialties, IPMI helps parking, mobility, and transportation function efficiently so people, businesses, and communities can keep moving.