Our Parking Management Values
By Tavris Parker, CAPP
Our Parking Management Values are as simple as PARK!
P – Professionalism
- We want to make sure we give a positive image.
- Superior customer service.
- Streamlined and efficient processes.
- Friendly and neatly attired employees.
A – Accountability
- Hold management and employees to the highest ethical standards.
- Consistency of rules and polices.
- Leadership engagement.
R – Respect
- Team building with co-workers.
- Constructive and responsive feedback.
- Friendly and professional environment.
- Tactical communication with residents, visitors, and staff.
K – Knowledge
- Proficiently trained staff.
- Cross-trained staff.
- Continuous employee development.
- Standardized learning.
- Best practices.
The process of completing the task was a fun and collaborative effort for the team. Seeing these values on our walls gives us the confirmation that we were heard and appreciated. We all hold ourselves accountable and are excited about our daily duty of providing superior customer service.
Tavris Parker, CAPP, is parking operations manager for the City of Virginia Beach.