On-Demand Industry Expertise: Earn Your Certificate
New Certificate Program Launched
IPMI is offering new certificate programs created around specific topics our members need now. Earn three CAPP points and receive a Certificate of Completion in one of three critical areas of expertise. Complete all three courses within six months from the date of purchase to receive your certificate.
Purchase one certificate program for $49, or all three for $125.
Industry Operations: Planning, Tech, and Finance
- Are Parking Minimums A Thing of The Past? Planning, Policy, and Technology Solutions to Right-size Parking Requirements
- Trends to Track: Exploring Tectonic Forces Affecting Parking and Transportation
- You’ve Got to Crunch the Numbers: How Finance and Operations Work Together for Success
Managing the Curb: On-Street Operations, Enhancing Mobility Options, and Urban Innovation
- Competing for the Curb: Can On-street Parking Management Survive?
- Managing the Corridor: A New Way to Enhance Mobility and Reduce Congestion with Parking
- Urban Innovation Panel: Smart Cities, Disruption, and Technology
University Planning, Operations, and TDM
- Managing Demand: Harnessing Competing Priorities Within University and Healthcare Parking and Transportation Operations
- From the University Perspective: Today’s Parking Challenges and How To Meet Them
- TDM For the Win: Creating a More Sustainable Campus