As COVID-19 lockdowns begin to ease and people head back to their normal lives a little bit, cities around the world are beginning to enforce parking regulations:
- New York City, which just entered phase one of reopening, announced last night that its famous alternate-side parking rules would be relaxed for about two weeks to let people ease in.
- Richmond, Va., will begin enforcing residential parking permit rules in some areas, while other regulations remain relaxed.
- Albany, N.Y., currently in phase two of reopening, announced it will begin enforcing most parking regulations with limited exceptions.
- Philadelphia, Pa., started enforcing meter regulations.
- Ann Arbor, Mich., returned to regular operations in its public parking facilities.
Other cities announced their return to regular or modified-regular parking operations this week as well. What’s happening where you are? Please share on Forum.