Parksmart Advisor Training
Parksmart Advisors lead clients through the certification process for sustainable parking structures. The Parksmart program is now offered under by the USGBC/GBCI alongside the suite of LEED and other sustainability rating systems. IPMI is the USGBC Education Partner providing the education required to earn this valuable certificate.
This is a four-day course. You must attend all four sessions and pass the end of course assessment to become a Parksmart Advisor. All Parksmart Advisors are listed on USGBC’s website. Due to the online interactive nature of this course, this course is limited to 14 attendees.
- Member rate: $275
- Non-member rate: $495
- Bulk rate discount of 20% available for organizations that enroll seven or more individuals. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enroll your organization.
- Illustrate and detail the specific management, programmatic, technological, and structural elements of certification
- Evaluate a parking facility, including the tools, process, and procedures for submitting facilities for certification
- Evaluate case examples against the Standard and determine acceptability or changes.
- Illustrate acceptable versus non-acceptable evidence for certification application.
- Review the Parksmart scorecard.
Course Credits: 9 CAPP Points/.90 CEUs
- Register here for the four-part course starting October 13, 2020.
- Cost to attend: $275 for IPMI/USGBC members; $495 for non-members.
- Bundle APO Site Reviewer Training and this course for $450. Contact us for a discount code!
For more information, contact email@example.com.