Online Course: Fundamentals of Parking & Mobility
Level: Foundational/basic course
About the course: The Fundamentals of Parking & Mobility course is a perfect way to acquaint newly-hired parking professionals with the industry to this industry. This course offers an introduction to parking planning, customer relationships, regulations and enforcement, technology, TDM, maintenance and repairs, safety and security, and mobility and the future. Students who complete all of the modules are presented with an assessment. Those who score 70 percent or better on the assessment receive completion certificates.
At the completion of this course you will be able to:
- Explain parking management
- Identify strategies of delivering good customer service and effective communication methods.
- Identify characteristics and goals of an effective enforcement program as well as tools used by enforcement officers.
- Recognize the benefits and components of technology that work together in parking operations.
- Cite steps in the parking and mobility industry that promote sustainability efforts.
- Identify and distinguish among factors that contribute to deterioration of a parking facility.
- Recognize the role of emergency planning and reducing threats in parking operations, and
- Recognize emerging technologies in the parking and mobility industry
Course Credits: 2 CAPP Points/.2 CEUs
Time to complete: About 2 hours (Self-paced: start, stop, exit, and return at any time. Course is available for six months from date of purchase.)
Cost: $89 U.S. for IPMI members; $109 for non-members
To purchase an organizational license for this course, kindly contact email@example.com.