IPMI News: #IPMI2020 Launches Smart Cities Pavilion – Call for Entries Closes January 25, 2020
IPMI will showcase up to five cities at the 2020 IPMI Conference & Expo in San Antonio, Texas.
IPMI will recognize these cities to share the progress, programs, and innovation that is driving our industry forward. IPMI will provide extensive visibility through the Conference, Parking & Mobility magazine, and various IPMI platforms, including dedicated space for the Smart Cities Pavilion outside the Expo hall near the registration area.
There is no cost to apply, and lots of reasons to enter!
- Extensive visibility for your city with a focus on innovation at the 2020 IPMI Conference & Expo through special, interactive pavilion design, exposure on the website, mobile app, program guide, and more…
- Discounted registration for two city representatives at $599 for regular Conference attendee registration (that’s $150 off the early-bird rate of $749). Additional registrants are offered the early-bird rate of $749 at any time before May 1, 2020.
- A dedicated feature in Parking & Mobility magazine in fall 2020.
- A case study in the online IPMI Resource Center, featuring materials and visuals.
- Special marketing and branding opportunity through the use of the “2020 IPMI Conference & Expo Smart Cities Pavilion” for your organization, including a press release and media kit.
IPMI will select the featured cities on or before February 8, 2020 based on the following criteria:
- Clear objectives and goals for your smart city.
- Multi-modal approaches and applications, including TDM and micro-mobility.
- City-wide planning and execution, as well as smaller pilot programs and concepts.
- Utilization of your city’s unique assets and attributes.
- Creativity and innovation in programming.
- Strategic launch and execution of technology, innovation, and integrations.
- Partnerships with the private sector, corporate partners, and suppliers who are engaged in successful initiatives.
- Focus on cities as places for people, including livability, sustainability, and social equity.
- Data-driven decision making and benchmarking efforts, including KPIs.