This is an interactive course designed to help participants think strategically about how they ‘get things done’. The training focuses on identifying productive and unproductive processes and how to approach them with an eye for improvement. Presentation topics include developing action items for change, identifying effective tools that support moving forward during the change process. Participants will employ new techniques to work through industry-specific examples utilizing an improvement loop that is simple yet effective.
- Identify processes that need improvement
- Understand how to define the problem
- Ensure an open mind to alternative solutions
- Develop the better or best solutions
- Ensure how a process moves from theory into action
To schedule or for more information, contact email@example.com