This is an interactive course designed to help participants defuse and de-escalate conflict. The course is intended to provide frontline customer service personnel with tools and options to calmly and effectively address aggressive behaviors and challenging situations encountered during the course of performing their duties.
Learning Objectives for Tactical Communication 101:
- Understand the fundamental characteristics of professionalism.
- Reduce customer complaints through effective communication strategies.
- Use paraphrasing techniques as a communication tool.
- Demonstrate active listening skills to better understand the customer.
- Recognize potential stress inducing behaviors at work.
- Identify inconsistencies between one’s communication style and that of customers and co-workers.
- Strengthen professional credibility.
To schedule or for more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org