On-Site Training: Effective Business Communication
This is an interactive course designed to provide participants with a framework for communicating in challenging business environments. With a focus on electronic communication, participants will be provided with models for responding professionally to different customer concerns. Employing real world examples from the parking industry, the course offers explanations and application of effective communication techniques. Participants will employ the communication concepts presented through group activities for both common and unique challenges in their own work environment.
- Develop techniques to ensure Active Listening
- Employ a framework to better connect with the customer
- Clarify their “End in Mind” when communicating
- Identify ques of dysfunctional communication
- Ensure that their personal boundaries remain intact
To schedule or for more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org