IPMI News: IPMI Recognizes Eleven Industry Marketing Programs for Excellence
(Anaheim, Calif. – June 2019)
The International Parking & Mobility Institute (IPMI) is recognizing eleven outstanding marketing programs in the parking, transportation and mobility sector during the 2019 IPMI Conference & Expo in Anaheim, Calif., this week.
The IPMI 2019 Marketing Awards are designed to recognize outstanding parking and mobility-related marketing, public relations, or communications programs or campaigns. Eligible programs may use a wide spectrum of marketing tools, from advertising and public relations to collateral development, signage, special events, direct mail, video, and social media.
This year’s winners were particularly adept at using visual communications and social media to communicate, create greater brand awareness, and create effective “buzz” within their communities.
Four winners received distinction as Best of 2019 for their programs:
- Game Day/Class Day Playbook for Success – Texas A&M Transportation Services
- Park that Phone: Road to a New Brand – University of Cincinnati
- Rideshare Month Alternative Transportation – University of California, Los Angeles
- Treasure Hunt – Diamond Parking and PayByPhone
Best of 2019 winners are joined by these seven additional winning entries:
- Getting Visual – Philadelphia Parking Authority
- Driving Change with Art – QPark and ParkCloud
- Parking Made Easy –Parking Division, Integrated Transport Centre DOT, Abu Dhabi
- Parking Marketing Campaign –City of Virginia Beach
- Never Miss a Moment Collaboration – Visa and PayByPhone
- Soak in Seattle – City of Seattle and PayByPhone
- Change: Virtual Parking to Residential TDM –Stanford University
Details about the programs are featured in the June issue of Parking & Mobility (formerly The Parking Professional) magazine. Read the story here.
The IPMI Marketing Awards program will continue in 2020, with a call for entries opening September 12, 2019.
# # # #
Media contact: Helen Sullivan 703.606.7622, firstname.lastname@example.org