Online Course: Parksmart Sustainability Solution Series 1: Parking Pricing, Recycling and More
Level: Foundational/basic course.
About the course: The four modules that make up this course are modeled after the first four elements for Section A: Management of the Parksmart Certification Standard. The modules are parking pricing, shared parking, transportation management association (TMA)/organization (TMO), and recycling program. This course will provide information on what evidence and documentation you will need to provide to submit for Parksmart certification.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Manage spaces more efficiently among users with different destinations, demand and duration of parking stay.
- Describe the various types of recycling programs, as well as identify direct and indirect benefits of recycling.
- Describe what a TMA/TMO is and how to recognize the tools to create one for your community.
- Explain the four parking strategies that influence demand and pricing.
- Identify the points and documentation required for each element.
Course Credits: 1 CAPP Points/.10 CEUs.
Time to complete: About 1 hour (Self-paced: Start, stop, exit, and return at any time. Course is available for six months from date of purchase.)
Cost: IPMI Members: $49, Non members: $99
Thinking of applying to become a CAPP? Successful completion of this course earns 1 points towards the professional development portion of the CAPP application requirements. or 1 points on the CAPP Recertification Recordkeeping Form, Program Type 5.
Questions? Need assistance? Contact email@example.com.